Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
whos going to stand up and be counted , we need all the support we can get behind the team , we need everybody to sing there hearts out . Come on the albion !:albion2:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'll try but i dont i will get heard from V block

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
GIVE IT LARGE:yahoo::yahoo::ascarf::whisky::whisky::whisky::guitar::guitar::guitar::albion1::cheery::drunk::dance::dance::cheers::cheers::cheers::rave::rave::rave::rave::banana:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Always try and start stuff but i get death stares so i just give up.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stand up and be counted are the operative words.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I Always try and start stuff but i get death stares so i just give up.....

Funny you say that. Even upto last season I used to start some of the chants from E block of the south stand, and most of the time the chants started rippling through the ground.

I tried again early on this season, and NOTHING! :wozza:

So on the whole I don't bother anymore. But I will be doing my best tomorrow!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
so many bores around its untrue.. thats why i prefer away games any day .. its the biz !!!! roll on southampton charlton etc ....give us a bbbbbbbb:thumbsup:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
so many bores around its untrue.. thats why i prefer away games any day .. its the biz !!!! roll on southampton charlton etc ....give us a bbbbbbbb:thumbsup:

I Agree away days are so much better the atmosphere is so much better and the fans really make a racket i can understand people not wanting to sing but dis-couraging others to sing isnt on but the thing that annoys me most at games are the ones who just sit there giving the players stick, giving death stares and and are more worried about getting burgers at half time than the actual match.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I sit in block E, where shouting is at a premium. I don't feel the need to sit there shouting things at people, but anything generic like SEAGULLS!!!! and Albion Albion Albion, and Ohhhhhhhhh Garyyyyyyyyyy Hartttttttttttttt :love:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
i reckon there will be so many standing and singing sat that those that are thinking o sitting down all the match will have a choice,,,stay seated and see f all or stand up!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think you should all stand up and sing your hearts and f*** what us stewards say.

If people do start standing up constantly, I will expect you stewards to step in. :thumbsup: I'm 6 feet tall, it's no problem for me. But for the little old lady who sits next to me and gives me food, then it's a problem.

Midikilledmydog

Aug 20, 2006
I sit in block E, where shouting is at a premium. I don't feel the need to sit there shouting things at people, but anything generic like SEAGULLS!!!! and Albion Albion Albion, and Ohhhhhhhhh Garyyyyyyyyyy Hartttttttttttttt :love:

Who the f*** are you to ask people to stand up and be counted, I haven't got a ticket tomorrow but with prats like you there I'm glad I haven't, doubt you were posting your rallying calls after we lost to Swindon on the slow buses to colchester. WANKER

Midikilledmydog

Aug 20, 2006
No mate I didn't I'm bad with technology and pissed off I haven't got a ticket and was trying to reply to a self styled 'super seagull'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here