Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow is going to be the BIG one

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As I predicted WEEKS ago there was more chance of Stevie Wonder passing his driving test than the potless pillock opening up his wallet and spending a few pesetas on some TRIED and tested ENGLISH players for the squad.
Well ENOUGH is enough and so tomorrow I call on all LOYAL supporters to join the ARS in holding the MASSIVEST ever massive PROTEST so we can all let Dick Tight know EXACTLY what we think of him .
Of course the ARS is at the CUTTING edge of protests and the only worthwhile noise from Albion fans comes from my ARS so forget the couple of bobble hats with their scarf day which had exactly no RESULT whatsoever tomorrow we turn Withdean into Basra with the first ever ARS PANTS DAY.
At 3pm on the dot we can all let Dick Tight know our FEELINGS by flinging our underwear into the directors box to let the potless pillock know he is living on BORROWED time.
I will be standing outside the turnstiles for the South Stand at 2pm with a HUGE box of underwear (mainly womens) which I have collected from washing lines over the years and they will be on sale for £5 a pair but OBVIOUSLY season ticket holders will be able to have a pair free so there is no EXCUSE for anyone not to join in. I imagine this will make the News at 10 as Sarah 'Whopper' Watts flings her Size 18 bloomers at Martin Perry (Not the for the first time so I hear) and Yorkies frillies may even cause a DANGER to planes from Gatwick if they get caught in a gust of wind.
Of course as leader of the ARS it is my job to INSTIGATE the PANTS day and I'll be doing this by launching the Y fronts I wore to the Yeovil game where I had an UNFORTUNATE accident after somebody thought it would be a JOKE to substitute the TRIED and tested Cadburys chocolate in my SELECTION box with Ex Lax meaning I suffered a MASSIVE follow through during the second half.
This is each and everyones OPPORTUNITY to let the board know what we think of them.

SAVE
THE
ALBION
NOW

SACK THE BOARD

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I cannot BREATHE from laughing so hard at Johnny One Joke's latest efforts. A triumph.

What a waste of a life.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And now he is in my bed :eek:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ernest said:
Lucky you weren't about 10 years ago as Bellotti and Archer would still be in charge :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well I found is very amsuing :lolol:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I was sitting there having a drink with my mate PAUL the other day, and he was telling me about a trip to London he had, when he got invited to a fashion show by none other than top designer Stella MCCARTNEY. Anyway, he said he got a bot bored after a while, so he left and went to the pub, which really IS a so much better idea than looking at fit birds in their underwear, isn't it? Whatever, while he was in the bar he lost track of how late it was, which meant that by the time he got home he was feeling DEAD tired. Funny bloke.

I just thought I'd share that with you.

Trufflehound said:
I was sitting there having a drink with my mate PAUL the other day, and he was telling me about a trip to London he had, when he got invited to a fashion show by none other than top designer Stella MCCARTNEY. Anyway, he said he got a bot bored after a while, so he left and went to the pub, which really IS a so much better idea than looking at fit birds in their underwear, isn't it? Whatever, while he was in the bar he lost track of how late it was, which meant that by the time he got home he was feeling DEAD tired. Funny bloke.

What time did he get home?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Trufflehound said:

Try as I might, I can't make any sense of the following...

WEEKS TRIED ENGLISH ENOUGH LOYAL ARS MASSIVEST PROTEST EXACTLY ARS CUTTING ARS RESULT ARS PANTS DAY FEELINGS BORROWED HUGE OBVIOUSLY EXCUSE DANGER INSTIGATE PANTS UNFORTUNATE JOKE TRIED SELECTION MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY SAVE THE ALBION NOW SACK THE BOARD

:jester:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Well I can't say for sure, could have been two AM, but when he got through the door his wife was screaming like BEELZEBUB, saying "where the hell have you been?" - fair enough, YOUR wife would have said the same. All he said back was: "LORD is that the time? I'm sorry." AND you know what? It worked. She forgave him. It really is a technique I'll have to MASTER myself.

Trufflehound said:
Well I can't say for sure, could have been two AM, but when he got through the door his wife was screaming like BEELZEBUB, saying "where the hell have you been?" - fair enough, YOUR wife would have said the same. All he said back was: "LORD is that the time? I'm sorry." AND you know what? It worked. She forgave him. It really is a technique I'll have to MASTER myself.

What a LOON that PAUL is! Crazy, crazy guy. I'll have to remember that one to tell later tonight. What is he like eh?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
At last, direct ACTION is exactly what is required.

Its the ONLY language some people will understand.

Up the ARS :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here