Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow I am going to be BRAVE....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
.....by wearing a green football shirt in Manchester, we have been invaded by 100,000 lunatic Rangers fans and the place is full of bigots.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Brave? More like suicidal.

Looks like there might be a mod vacancy shortly...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So if I black up and go in a Popemobile with 'Keane 16' on the back of my shirt I will be fine!

I will be wearing a Palestine shirt (which is green), by the time the Rangers fans have consulted the 'Little Book of Bigotry' to work out whether they hate me or not I will have skipped away.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
So if I black up and go in a Popemobile with 'Keane 16' on the back of my shirt I will be fine!

I will be wearing a Palestine shirt (which is green), by the time the Rangers fans have consulted the 'Little Book of Bigotry' to work out whether they hate me or not I will have skipped away.

You can borrow the Cardinals Pope Mobile, if he can remember which pub he parked it outside.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am currently in Jocko-land (Stirling Uni to be precise) teaching some sweaties how to work their computers.

We got talking about this little game in Manchester, and surprise, surprise, half of them are Rangers fans (well plastic ones at least).

"I'm Rangers" "Really? Why aren't you in Manchester then?"

The one celtic fan was telling me how a couple of years back when they got to the final, the Gers all derided it as a noddy cup, but apparently its not anymore :jester:

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester

yeah good on you, incite a bit of violence.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
.....by wearing a green football shirt in Manchester, we have been invaded by 100,000 lunatic Rangers fans and the place is full of bigots.

Sounds like my dream home.You lucky sod

JP20

if i had such a thing as a second team, it would be rangers.

will be cheering them on tomoro night with my best mate who supports them.

and in my experience celtic fans are just as bigoted as rangers fans, if not more so. Besides, this year only one scottish team has actually turned up all season.

Come on the gers :ascarf:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe they could each have 5 players sent off, leading to an abandonment, and NO winner?

Incidentally, this is what I'm hoping will happen on Saturday at Wembley too!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's like choosing between syphillis and gonorrhea, you can see all the preview on the El Pres breakfast show of course on Sky Channel 203 tomorrow morning between 6-9 am, with yours truly talking shite at 6.10, 7.10 and 7.45 :)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why are you going to wear a green football shirt tomorrow out of interest?

I don't support either team, and the best way to deal with a bigot is to confuse him (or her).

Having paid £95 for a ticket from those fun loving criminals at UEFA, I might as well have a bit of amusement from the game :yahoo:

After all, given Rangers track record, it is going to be a 0-0 thriller decided on pens.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I don't support either team, and the best way to deal with a bigot is to confuse him (or her).

Having paid £95 for a ticket from those fun loving criminals at UEFA, I might as well have a bit of amusement from the game :yahoo:

After all, given Rangers track record, it is going to be a 0-0 thriller decided on pens.

I think you're right K.
What's the black market rate for the ticket?
PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here