Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good luck to him, but frankly, I'd be happy if none of our players ever got called up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Given that CMS has finally found some real form and fitness, I'm delighted that he is not in the Scotland squad for these matches.

(Sorry Craig)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really did not need to pay 25p to find that out. Someone at the Albion needs to take a long hard look at themselves over their text messaging service.
Just used it for signings over the close season. Do I really need to pay for a text telling me we've scored when I'm already celebrating?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Impressive considering the number of Polish goalkeepers that seem to be around these days. We're going to have to get used to this happening a bit more often unfortunately. Well done TK!

Indeed. First three are usually Cseszny (sp), Titon and Sandomierski. I presume one of them is injured?

And where is Artur Burac these days?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have been thinking about cancelling it. I queried my mobile bill with Orange recently as I was always going over my contract, and only when they pointed it out did I realise I'm paying a few quid every month just for these fairly trivial text messages. It's quite good in the summer for news of signings, but otherwise I have to admit it's a bit of a waste of time. I don't really need to know the reserves' results, fixture changes, Gus' thoughts crammed into ten words after every match or contract extensions within seconds of them happening. Does anybody know how to stop it?

Go on the official site, but don't go onto the seagulls bit but click on the mobile phone tab, it then says To unsubscribe from Pay as You Go text STOP to 88442.

I cancelled mine months ago as the club Twitter acc tweets within seconds of an announement for free.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Good on him. He's the best goalie we've had for years.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
What a keeper, f*** all to do all game and then pulls off that save. Ok the game was over but he was the same at Burnley, immense concentration from an exceptional pro, I reckon he must worth at least 10 points to us this season imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here