Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak to Brighton - Fact or Fiction?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yes it will happen. Waiting for Poyet to come back from holiday I would have thought, for the press and photo's etc..Probably middle of next week.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Why pretend you know stuff when you know f*** all

Really....well I know he was at the Amex last Tueday with Poyet and I know Poyet is currently on annual holiday back home with his family. And we won't make a big signing until Poyet is on hand to shake hands over the table. I don't pretend nothing, so stick your f***ing insults up your arse....I suspect I know slightly more than you, but no where near as much as others.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Really....well I know he was at the Amex last Tueday with Poyet and I know Poyet is currently on annual holiday back home with his family. And we won't make a big signing until Poyet is on hand to shake hands over the table. I don't pretend nothing, so stick your f***ing insults up your arse....I suspect I know slightly more than you, but no where near as much as others.
touch a nerve....did you when you was with poyet get told all our new signings....wow kev the rev is the main man

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I haven't seen the slightest bit of evidence to support the assertion that he is signing for us................................................

...........................................................................and on that basis I am happy to continue thinking that he might :thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
touch a nerve....did you when you was with poyet get told all our new signings....wow kev the rev is the main man

You didn't touch a nerve at all. I just can't understand why someone would put some else down, when they know a total of nothing about that person. I never said I was the main man, I said I know no where near as much as a lot of people. Your a bit of a twat really aren't you?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
You didn't touch a nerve at all. I just can't understand why someone would put some else down, when they know a total of nothing about that person. I never said I was the main man, I said I know no where near as much as a lot of people. Your a bit of a twat really aren't you?
LOL that is the pot calling the kettle black the world twat was invented for people like yourself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here