Tomasz Kuszcak - He is OURS now

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
commands his box, comes for crosses, and kicks straight. Are you sure he is a Brighton Keeper?

:wink:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm confused, I thought you weren't allowed to catch the ball if you are a Brighton keeper?! That save from the header was superb, he will definitely save us points over the season!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
He had no right to make that save earlier. It was late in the game and we were 3 up. And yet, he still did. Hero.

And what a save it was....it was goal bound all the way when all of a sudden out of nowhere....a mighty hand ....bang....saved....how many goalies would've seen the ball let alone save it............top man is TK

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
commands his box, comes for crosses, and kicks straight. Are you sure he is a Brighton Keeper?

:wink:

Kicks straight? A couple of times he kicked straight into touch.

But that was one hell of a save. As soon as the ball was crossed, I could see it ending up in the net.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It's early days atm, but Kuszcak I think is the best keeper we have had since Corrigan and I think could easily turn out to be the best keeper we have ever had. That position is certainly taken care of, if we were to get promotion.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It was a fantastic save having seen it again on the Football League Show. Not only to get something on it but then enough to push it over the bar too. Feel so much more confident with Kuszczak in goal than last season. Poyet has picked up some real gems this summer and he is definitely one of them!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Undoubtedly the best goalie in the Championship

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Absolutely superb 'keeper and already a key player for us - nothing against them but would Casper or Brez have pulled off that save on Friday or the one against Cardiff, to give but two examples?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Absolutely superb 'keeper and already a key player for us - nothing against them but would Casper or Brez have pulled off that save on Friday or the one against Cardiff, to give but two examples?

I remember Ankergren making one absolutely world class save away at Millwall last year, still have no idea how he kept it out.

Brighton and Hove Albion | Player | Video Archive

About 2:55 in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here