Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark style goal celebration songs at Falmer? You decide

Tom Hark style goal music at Falmer? You decide!

• Yes of course, we can all join in, but we’d have to find something other than Tom Hark

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • No, spontaneous celebration killed stone dead

Votes: 87 91.6%

• Total voters

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Before irreversible decisions are made, let's let Messrs Knight Perry and Brown know the opinion of that fully representative body of supporters, NSC, what we think of a possible Tom Hark-style song when we score.

Was some debate a couple of years back, I think I know which way the following poll will go.

Me? I'd rather dip my cock in a vat of boiling tar than have to sing along to Tom Hark or anything else when (or if :lolol:) we score.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I hate goal music with a passion.Doing little jigs to music is not the way to celebrate a goal.

Before irreversible decisions are made, let's let Messrs Knight Perry and Brown know the opinion of that fully representative body of supporters, NSC, what we think of a possible Tom Hark-style song when we score.

Was some debate a couple of years back, I think I know which way the following poll will go.

Me? I'd rather dip my cock in a vat of boiling tar than have to sing along to Tom Hark or anything else when (or if :lolol:) we score.

warsaw, you have my full support. The very thought of having to hear that drivel when we score is making me feel very unstable!!! Me? Chanting ALBION, ALBION is sufficient! If it ain't broken.....

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
warsaw, you have my full support. The very thought of having to hear that drivel when we score is making me feel very unstable!!! Me? Chanting ALBION, ALBION is sufficient! If it ain't broken.....

Agree absolutely. I can't understand why fans at those clubs don't sort it out! Anyone know if Reading still do it?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
No, No & THRICE NO!! :censored:

ps Bet some 'go-ahead' wanker will decide to do subject us all to it in future tho'. :nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Never!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Absolutely not. Its a terrible Americanism that is the worst thing in football. No way do I want that for our super proud Seagulls.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
absolutley NOT!

Attila...you have been warned!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
no f***ing way! I actually asked martin perry about it at one of the sponsors evenings and he promised it wouldn't happen while he's at the club...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Must be the first time in NSC history that there's been a 100% decision in a poll.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Shut up Rev. you shit stirrer. There MUST NEVER be any music played when we score; it's up there with ITV crowd noises when showing goals. That canned Nou Camp roar when it's Rochdale v Mansfield. Who the f*** do they think they're kidding?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
No NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

That would be truely awful. Add to that deafening music before the team come out, which completely kills any atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here