Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Let's discuss and look away kids:

WANKER

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Useless. No future in this profession for him.

Too overweight to keep up with the game, too poor to make the big decisions correctly, too weak to keep his head and resist intimidation.

0/10.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
In reality, he was no worse than the others that we've had over the past few years. I don't hold him responsible for us presenting Palace with 3 goals which we didn't really attempt to prevent.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Appeared to have no conception of the rules either. Gave us a free-kick at the death, then blew the final whistle before we took it ... :shootself

No real suprise he had such a shocker when he couldn't even keep up with the play. Rik Waller's idiot brother.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
????????????????????????????

Thought he was OK really. Some ref's wouldn't have given the pen and where he made mistakes, and there weren't that many, I thought they were distributed evenly. The Palarse corner off Oatway he gave for a goal kick for example?

Hart deliberately handballed (WHY??????) and deserved to go. Perhaps the CUnext tuesday that elbowed him should have gone too but ElAbd was fortunate to have stayed on after kicking, elbowing and generally kicking off.

FFS what do you want from a ref?

We were the better side and robbed but it was not down to the fat fucker of a ref!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Jimmy Melias Girlfriend said:

We were the better side and robbed but it was not down to the fat fucker of a ref!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh but it was, at least partially.

He didn't give the penalty anyway, the linesman did.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What was wrong with the ref!!??

I thought we got a lot we shouldn't have, the penalty was NEVER a penalty and they got a bit they shouldn't have as well. We didn't lose it cos of the ref

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
tommy boy said:
so how does that make him GOOD?

he wasn't great but I'm fed up with the ref getting slagged off everytime we lose. We lost today because we don't seem to have that mental resolves and rub of the green that we had last season.

Oct 25, 2003
i think most are claiming that he was just shit rather than saying he's the reason we lost

we lost because our defence was poor and we didn't turn the screws when we were ahead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here