Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Programme (Adam El-Abd)

Chabal

Sep 3, 2007
For anyone who hasn't read this already, I suggest you do.

It's an interview with Adam El-Abd that was published in the programme today.

Please pay special attention to the last 8 or 9 paragraphs.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Adam El-abd interview March 08.jpg
    Adam El-abd interview March 08.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 323

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ignoring the unlikely candidates, he is probably my favourite player. He is gutsy (ignoring the going down easily business), passionate, determined and has a never-say-die attitude. He has been shifted about to fit into various positions and never shirked the responsibilty. Albion legend in the making.

Adam El-Abd, I salute you and get well soon. :bowdown:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Must confess that at the beginning of the season, I was not his biggest fan and didn't think he was up to the job. This season, he started well but there was always the inevitable blunder. Since the Leeds game he's been a revelation.

He's been played in every position across the back four AND in the midfield and has fully deserved his 1st team place. Man of the match awards and a cracking goal against Gillingham that any forward would be proud of has proved his worth. Along with Tommy and Nicky Forster, definitely a player of the year contender.

Hats off to him.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ignoring the unlikely candidates, he is probably my favourite player. He is gutsy (ignoring the going down easily business), passionate, determined and has a never-say-die attitude. He has been shifted about to fit into various positions and never shirked the responsibilty. Albion legend in the making.

Adam El-Abd, I salute you and get well soon. :bowdown:

I would 100% agree with that Mr Barrel.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
El-MAD baking cakes :blush:

He is probably one of our key players, and yet he hasn't been given/signed a new contract yet has he?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The way he talks in the article above and the way Dean Wilkins talks about him, I don't think a contract is going to be a problem... well I certainly hope not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here