Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays phone in ?? Why

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
They even said today "we get a lot of stick on this show for talking things non albion".
SO WHY CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT THEM???

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Thought it was great, listened on the way back from golf. Noticed know one has mentioned the Man Utd fan who has now become an Albion fan?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Don't normally complain about this programme, but considering our impressive start to the season, was shocked at the constant.."man Utd this....man utd that,,.....Rooney this, Rooney that....".

Complete (except Gus,s interview) waste of time, and an embarrassment to call themselves 'local radio'.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Simply because the presenter does not push the people who phone in to get involved in to saying anything. I phoned in but will not do so again it is a waste of time. There is no rapport between listener and presenter it is virtually the Mike Ward adoration society.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They even said today "we get a lot of stick on this show for talking things non albion".
SO WHY CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT THEM???

Why on earth doesn't somebody just phone up and give them both barrels over the phone while the phone-in is on, rather than rant on here after the event? It might just shake them up a bit.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
all the Rooney bollocks got very dull very quickly. No need for it on a phone in about Sussex football

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was largely down to the complete DULLARD who phoned in and sounded utterly bewildered throughout most of the call. After a brief and vague meander about the game (which he'd listened to on the radio) he got onto his "main subject", that being Rooney, and the presenters indulged him to the full, wasting 10 minutes blathering on about it. Utter, utter SHITE.

I switched off. I was just waiting for the Gus interview anyway (they bollocksed that up as well). I'll pick up on the BBC website instead later. But that is one f***ed UP phone-in.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I listened to it for the first time in ages and my god was it crap. Completely dominated by non Albion issues. Who gives a shit about some over paid prossie shagging northerner. This is supposed to be our phone in. Bring back Harty and drop Mike Ward. John Byrne can stay though as he is the only worthwhile person left on it.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
has been since Harty left, the quicker Ward fucks off the better

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
It was toilet, my old man insists on listening to it. My brother and i were cringing, it was that painful!!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I seriously considered changeing to talk sport driving home from game. Totaly shit program, with this club going the way its going over the next fews years, they have got to get some decent people doing that show.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I stopped listening last season as it has become pointless with so little real Albion discussion. Mike Ward has to be the most boring person anyone could have the misfortune to listen to. I accept that the commentary and match analysis is good, which is great when I'm not able to travel to some away games, but I have to agree with most of the posts on here that they should either ditch the after match segment or bring back Harty who at least raised some interesting issues (usually Albion related). Someone needs to stir up some interesting discussion as it's of little surprise that so few people call in now compared to when Harty did the show. Johnny Byrne is excluded from this criticism.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here