Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TODAYS DEBATE: Why are the fit ones always nutters?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
:(

Find a nice girl.. pretty.. socialable.. ticks all the boxes, and they turn out to be bunny boiling deranged psychos. It's just not fair.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Buzzer said:
Just started seeing a girl who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

:down:

Unlucky mate.. I feel for you. I give it 2 weeks before she starts following you and sending harrassing letters.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Isn't it a bit late to start "todays debate" now ?

Sorry, just thinking aloud.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Large One said:
Bit early for TOMORROW'S DEBATE though, isn't it?
Yes. Yes it is.

Perhaps it should be labelled "TONIGHTS DEBATE", but with one of those "*" things next to the word "TONIGHT", hence:

"TONIGHTS* DEBATE: Why are all the fit ones always nutters?"

Then you put a "*" at the bottom of the page like this:

And then next to the *, you write:

"By 'tonight' I mean the evening / late night of 14th December GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) from approximately 20.30 onwards."

So it goes:

* By 'tonight' I mean the evening / late night of 14th December GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) from approximately 20.30 onwards.

Yes. I think that works.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Biscuit said:
:(

Find a nice girl.. pretty.. socialable.. ticks all the boxes, and they turn out to be bunny boiling deranged psychos. It's just not fair.

It's not just the fit ones i've had a few munters who are nutters too.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Biscuit said:
Wheres BAG when you need her? Shes always good at stuff like this..

Because believe it or not, the most gorgeous people are all the most self-concious. That's why they feel the need to dress up and put make up on etc....

Was that what you wanted?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Because believe it or not, the most gorgeous people are all the most self-concious. That's why they feel the need to dress up and put make up on etc....

Was that what you wanted?

Thatish.. :) thanks

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: TODAYS DEBATE: Why are the fit ones always nutters?

Goring Gull said:
It's not just the fit ones i've had a few munters who are nutters too.
They're all, bar a select few, mental. It's genetic. There's a thing called the X chromosome and if you have more than one it messes your brain up and makes you unable to do simple things . It also makes you believe that there is such a thing called 'multitasking' and you will go on about it to all the human beings with the superior Y chromosome, somehow thinking it makes up for your inability to do simple things. In reality it just means that you can watch Neighbours and make dinner at the same time, and watch Eastenders and do the ironing at the same time.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Normally I think these discussions are crap but this has happened to me too. Lived with a polish girl for three years who was not only beautiful ( and ten cms taller than me... all legs) and intelligent... got a first in literature from university but also the perfect partner (apart from sticking her fingers down her throat if she had too much to eat....)... until I left education and went into business. When I was teaching I could go to work late, come home early etc which meant more time for her. As soon as I was on business trýps etc suddenly she assuymed I loved my job more than her. This resulted in her screaming down the phone to me in the middle of conferences. Admittedly she came from a troubled background and I think there were issues of lack of conficence (god knows why!) from her time as a teenage model but it was really frighterning at times.

Anyway I introduýced her to the man she eventually married so that's alright then :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
They're not.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
All women are somewhere along the mental scale, it's just that you notice more when a fit one is bananas, you would probably not notice/mind/care if a swamp donkey was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here