Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Contraversial Thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What is the worst case of hooliganism you have been involved ( caught up) in?

My worst was Millwall at home in the 70's when they all came down wearing surgical masks and were put underneath the west Stand. Coming out I was attacked by a couple of neanderthals and spent two days off school with extremely sore face

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Was yopung with the old man, think we we're playing one of the Bristol teams when we got mobbed on the way to the car, wankers attacked my old man and me (was about 10), thankfully a huge arse group of Albion fans came rushing round the corner and scared them away before we got hurt.

Also again was young in the West Stand against Pompey, rememebr being shit scared when they invaded the pitch and came running towards us brandishing poles and knives, always hated Pompey SCUM since then:angry:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
york v doncaster i got 2 teeth kicked out.

doncaster v rotherham was the worst i have ever seen bout 100 each side. a lot of rotherham ended up sat outside doncaster main police station vertually crying. they sat there to be protected.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Norway v England - shocking, rather forget that.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Walking from Hove station to the Goldstone, suddenly found myself heading directly towards a bunch of 20 Cardiff fans, strutting around looking for a scrap. Only time I've turned and retreated sharpish.

Most scared I've ever been was at Leyton Orient. And before you all laugh, it had nothing to do with the O's feeble fans. It was when Bobby scored the second in our 2-0 win there in the 2000-1 season. It was right after halftime. Me and my sister were just making our way back down the terrace when the crush surged forward, and she tumbled and disappeared underneath everyone. Thank God for Albion fans - everyone immediately made room, grabbed her and pulled her back up, but for a split second I was crapping myself.

bhafc99 said:
Walking from Hove station to the Goldstone, suddenly found myself heading directly towards a bunch of 20 Cardiff fans, strutting around looking for a scrap. Only time I've turned and retreated sharpish.

Most scared I've ever been was at Leyton Orient. And before you all laugh, it had nothing to do with the O's feeble fans. It was when Bobby scored the second in our 2-0 win there in the 2000-1 season. It was right after halftime. Me and my sister were just making our way back down the terrace when the crush surged forward, and she tumbled and disappeared underneath everyone. Thank God for Albion fans - everyone immediately made room, grabbed her and pulled her back up, but for a split second I was crapping myself.

AND PROMPTLY LEFT YOU ON THE FLOOR...............

LC1

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
dave the gaffer said:
What is the worst case of hooliganism you have been involved ( caught up) in?

My worst was Millwall at home in the 70's when they all came down wearing surgical masks and were put underneath the west Stand. Coming out I was attacked by a couple of neanderthals and spent two days off school with extremely sore face

I was at that game Dave . In the South West Terracing.:eek:

We were surrounded by them. Had to keep quiet at a home game!! and we came back for 2-0 down to win 3-2!!

Both the Spurs games (home and away)were bad that season as well.

Most shocking specific incident was at Barnet a few years back.

Wearing an Albion scarf, I was in a queue of two people (the other one was a Barnet supporter), buying a programme. Suddenly a bottle came flying through the air from the pub car-park. Fortunately it just missed.

The shocking bit, of course, was discovering that I was being attacked by fellow Albion fans.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Millwall away in (I think) 1985. They had been unbeaten at home for about 30 games and unfortuntately the mighty Mick Ferguson managed to wander through their defence and slot it in for a 1-0 victory. We were in a train directly back to Brighton, but there were a load of faces on the return journey no one recognised. The police were on the train too, but they got off at one station, and the 'faces' got off at the next, popped down onto the track next to the train and took out every window with shale from the track.

Of course they only showered fellow 'top boys' with glass through this act, somehow managing to miss the women and children on the train with their indiscriminate violence ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here