Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's bet

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
After a healthy return on my Equador/England double yesterday I am GOING LARGE on an Argentina/Holland/Mexico trixie today.

Slightly worried about the possibility of a Holland fcuk up against the Ivory Coast but what the hell.

:drink:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Digweed said:
After a healthy return on my Equador/England double yesterday I am GOING LARGE on an Argentina/Holland/Mexico trixie today.

Slightly worried about the possibility of a Holland fcuk up against the Ivory Coast but what the hell.

:drink:

I had Sweden on top of those two yesterday as well and was sweating a bit

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Fragmented Badger said:
I have also done that bet, and fear Holland are by far most likely to f*** it up. I have also gone for 1-0 Argentina and 2-0 Argentina at 9/2 and 11/2 respectively, as I can't see Serbia scoring, and Argentina don't tend to go mad in front of goal. However, I am looking for a few more bets for this match, and am now a bit stuck - anyone got any tips?

How about DRAW / ARGENTINA

Not sure what the odds are, but can see the Ivory Coast holding out for the first 45 mins.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Fragmented Badger said:
But they are playing SERBIA:lolol:

And the odds on DRAW/ARGENTINA in today's match against SERBIA are 3/1. Thanks for your help though - I want to put a few more pounds on something here to make things more interesting, but cannot see anything tempting:(

10/3 with betdirect (i've just wagered a whole £2)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Fragmented Badger said:
I have also gone for 1-0 Argentina and 2-0 Argentina at 9/2 and 11/2 respectively, as I can't see Serbia scoring, and Argentina don't tend to go mad in front of goal. ?

:thud: :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
put your money on Argentina to win the world cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here