Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TODAY - just got back

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just got back fantastic scenes.

Much more passionate and visual than I ever expected.

Very, very proud to have Leon, Dick and Martin hold my banner up at the the end. It was worth staying up till 4 in the morning getting those done.

Respect to everybody - with the cameras focusing on the players and all us in the background it must have look fantastic on television.

Just like VE day.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Albion supporters were yet again superb.

Harty had the singing in the background when Norman " I have been brone out of wedlock " Baker was speaking.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
excellent turn out and atomsphere just hope we get the point across and the media give us the air time we deserve and the megaphone antics where just brilliant.

wheres your megaphone

its over there its over there:lolol:

seriously come on two jags WE WANT FALMER

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Respect to the Wycombe guy who played 'Tom Hark' at exactly the right time!:clap: :clap: :clap:

It was rocking then........

Bit disappointed in the people who decided getting out of the car park early was more important than trying to save our club but what the hell-we didn't need them 'cos those who stayed had THE PASSION:clap: :clap: :clap:

ABSOLUTE RESPECT to the people who did those banners-how frigging good were they?:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Listening to SCR you all sounded loud and clear - it brought a tear to my eye listening to you all singing and there was me standing in my kitchen, wishing I was there doind my bit. Just hearing you all there belt out WE WANT FALMER with so much paasion and Harty talking over the top of you saying well the sit in has begun now etc. It sounded brilliant can't wait to see the pictures of it all.

A Truely GREAT DAY. Well done lads and lasses!!!!

:clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what an ugly git that one with his arm up in the air is :lolol:
fcbf.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
braders7 said:
what an ugly git that one with his arm up in the air is :lolol:
fcbf.jpg

Horrible looking git whoever he is

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Bit disappointed in the people who decided getting out of the car park early was more important than trying to save our club but what the hell-we didn't need them 'cos those who stayed had THE PASSION:clap: :clap: :clap:

Probably the same tossers who stand on the running track at Withdean or are half way down the road with 5 mins to go, couldn't possibly get home 20 mins later than stay and support their team.

Congrats to all who took part though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Goring Gull said:
Bit disappointed in the people who decided getting out of the car park

Yeah but they didn't get away any earlier anyway - I thought seeing a load of people going would ruin it all but thankfully not.

Well done all those that protested

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
just in case anyone forgot what we wanted

b503.jpg

minton magic

Jul 15, 2003
Sussex
Great support again for the Albion. I really hope the sit-in will get the coverage it deserves. Here is one of the pics that I took today!

Attachments

• feb07029.jpg
    feb07029.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003