Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toby Adgestien

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I agree. I think he could be an excellent player for us if he keeps up the hard work and listens to Gus.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Thought he looked class pre season, just glad he's getting a chance now because he is going to be awesome.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Could save us a few million on that striker were looking for looks a great prospect missed a few chances against Wrexham but kept getting into great positions sign of a good striker and the goals will come soon with more playing time and confidence

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I agree, although not much of a prediction considering we've seen him come on and looked like one of the best players on the pitch both times. And he's got some height as well!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
His last two appearances have shown that he is learning as he was totally lost when we played in Portugal and didnt know what to do or where to go and Charlie spent the whole time that he was on the pitch telling him. He is obviously listening and learning and now looks a good prospect for the futiutre but dont lets get carried away and expect him to be the next Rooney, not just yet give him time to develope before expecting too much of him.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Listening to his interview from Peterborough on Seagullsworld he also comes across as both eloquent and intelligent. I honestly think he is a superstar in the making and with his feet firmly on the ground (apart from the towering header that will will us the play off final at Wembley this year) he is here for the big time.
Exciting innit?

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here