Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toadfish....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Question for the studenty types on here (who are bound to watch Neighbours).

As an occasional viewer, I caught a bit of Neighbours yesterday in which Toadfish had seemingly been shot, quite tragically I'm sure, with hilarious acting all round as usual.

I have no idea how or why this happened, but anyway the important question is...has he actually been having it away with Steph or was that just his little back-from-the-dead dream?

Quite embarrassed to be asking, but hey :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Didn't see it yesterday, is Toadie dead?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well Toadie came back from Sydney around a month or so ago to help Steph out (Because Max went crazy and run away), so he's lived with them for a bit and got close to Steph so decided to live in his office.

The whole incident of the shooting has nothing to do with Toadie and Steph's "relationship".

Guy (who shot Toadie) has been blackmailing Kartya (The good looking Asian woman) because of things she has done in the past. Kartya was visiting Steph, and Zeke saw Guy and went to warn Kartya that he was coming after her.

So in the house there was Steph, Zeke, Kartya and Guy holding them hostage. Toadie was in the shower (after one of the Timmins poured paint on him, so Guy was unaware Toadie was there). When toadie got out he tackled Guy to the ground, and the others run out. Guy was out cold so Toadie went outside and got shot when walking away.

So in short, Toadie got shot because he got involved in Kartya's and Guy's mess.

Can you tell I'm a student?:lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Gully said:

He flat lined and was pronounced dead.....then came back to life again like you do!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And no Toadie is still alive

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gully said:

No, praise the Lord.

He was lying in a hospital bed and received electric shock treatment to start his heart, which failed, and he was declared dead by the doc.

But then- it's a miracle!- he had a little dream about Steph, which magically inspired his heart to start beating again.

As an aside, I think he may be the first person in the history of Erinsborough to be treated by a doctor OTHER than Karl Kennedy.

:jester:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And he hasn't done the dirty with Steph YET, but they have both agreed to give a relationship a go.:lolol:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What if Max comes back, he is still shown in the credits at the beginning, so it must be considered a possibility?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Gully said:
What if Max comes back, he is still shown in the credits at the beginning, so it must be considered a possibility?

Something happens regarding Max in today's episode, but I won't give it away for people who havent seen it.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Well now. Since Max walked out Steph and Toadie have been eying each other up although trying to conceal their increasing passion for each other. They nearly let go of their inhibitions and had a romantic kiss and hug but no more. However, with Toadie being at death's door as a result of a bullet in the back, Steph has realised that toadie is the one for her now Max has gone.

Or has he? ......For those who have yet to see tonight's episode

SPOILER Alert........at bottom of page

Anyway, hope that update helps. You could get full details at

http://www.neighbours.com/

Max seen by Elle ends today's episode

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I knew I'd find some closet Neighbours fans on here.

Dr Clive Gibbons, that takes me right back, to the era of Des & Daphne I think, not to mention Henry, Charlene, Bouncer, and Joe Mangel's wife, shot so tragically while protesting at a duck hunt

:lolol:

I'd say it wasn't the shock of nearly losing Toadie that made Steph want to sleep with him, but the sight of his muscular and toned torso lying on that hospital bed, surely?

:lolol:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yeah, Todie was supposed to have gone away to work, I reckon he spent his time off set at a health farm or a gym...he used to be more than a little on the lardy side.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
maffew said:
anyone remember when Bobbies head came out the fridge in home and away?

classic soap moment

Used to watch Home & Away when at school, happily I've not seen that for about 12 years.

Still, it was responsible for the quality insult "ya flamin' galah"

(c) Alf Stewart

Yoda

English & European
edna krabappel said:
No, praise the Lord.

He was lying in a hospital bed and received electric shock treatment to start his heart, which failed, and he was declared dead by the doc.

But then- it's a miracle!- he had a little dream about Steph, which magically inspired his heart to start beating again.

Oh! And like that happens in REAL LIFE!!! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here