Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Hürzeler Bashing - The Staying Up and Europe Tracker - season 2024-25 Game 4 Update - 4 OVER

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Okay here you go you. A little later than I'd like, but yes 6 over after just two games. 3 over Europe now!

Two must win games coming up to maintain that. Over the last few seasons we have been pretty poor at achieving these expected home wins so lets hope it's all different now.

NSC F 3.png

NSC G 3.png

NSC E 3.png

Dec 29, 2011
I think the all season graph is becoming more meaningful now. If we can keep the blue line ahead of the red line we are back in Europe.

View attachment 188255
If you made the years consecutive grades of a certain colour it could be easy to see a trend in the years. Like a lighter blue is an earlier year and a darker blue is a later year. I'd hazard a guess the darker blues would show more +ve points positions.

It might not work but if it did it would be cool

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bad news is best served on a Sunday. But still 4 over, only 1 over Europe now though.

NSC F 4.png

NSC G 4.png

NSC E 4.png

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Looking at the next set of fixtures you can't really rule out that there will be a lot of panic and doomsday stuff during the international break in November. Past that it looks easier at least on paper.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0517.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here