Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

to all the negative n u t s on here tonight

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
we are top....have a great young manager.....a new staduim....a rich chairman.....I am f***ing over the f***ing moon we shock horror lose 2 out off 4 very hard games and all the negative c u n t s come out JUST f*** OFF

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Showed desire today . Plain unlucky

Get yourself to Withdean on Fri for a goalfest

Gus Poyets blue n white army

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I haven't seen many negative comments, just a bit of dissapointment which is understandable. Friday is massive game.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I persume Vulture was refering to all the flouncers who appeared on here screaming doom & gloom after the FC United game.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
(Not moaning) It could only be one point by this time tomorrow as Charlton are at home to bottom of the league Walsall at 14.00. Let's hope for an upset in that one, so we can keep that bit of breathing space.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
we wont be if we dont get anything on friday against notts county or otherwise this time next weekend we could be off the top and im not being negative im just give my point of view on it as a fellow brighton fan

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
we wont be if we dont get anything on friday against notts county or otherwise this time next weekend we could be off the top and im not being negative im just give my point of view on it as a fellow brighton fan

even if we are off the top we have still done so well so far this season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Showed desire today . Plain unlucky

Get yourself to Withdean on Fri for a goalfest

Gus Poyets blue n white army

Spot on Dougal - great summary.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We played well and on another day we would have got at least a draw. Still lacking that quality striker though.

I guess most of the moaners must have been on the ***OFFICIAL*** match day thread. Thanks to the streaming live coverage, I didn't go there. Instead, I was captivated by a quite impressive performance for much of the game. OK, the defensive errors were irritating, as was the penalty miss, but what was to get suicidal about?

More streaming please.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No idea why Town fans are saying we will be lucky to make play off place on their down at the mac forum

Baffling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here