Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Titus Bramble has been at it again...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Suppose it draws attention away from how mediocre he is at football.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I think every footballer who is not a team mate is extremely grateful and thankful Titus has been playing premier league football. A defender with a penchant for some epic calamities. The game is richer with him playing. Just pray to God he never turns up at a club you support.

He appears to be a complete bell-end off the pitch as well which is sad - a berk on it and a twat off it. Not really much going for him is there?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BBC News - Sunderland

How many times is this now? Can't stand the bloke. Since his arrival in the Premier League he has been nothing but trouble and he is constantly in the headlines for the wrong reasons.

Is this not the same case that came out a while back?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And to think such a seemingly reprehensible character came from that glorious and highly popular Ipswich side of the early 2000s....

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Put him in a cell with Joey Barton and throw away the key.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Were they all made up, or just unable to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law?

the woman who had the arse pinch in the club confirmed she didnt see who did it, but that TB was smirking, she admitted that she had no idea whether it was him or not. The women in the cab had been snogging with him, then apparenly changed her tune

"Mr Bramble admitted that he was "quite drunk" on the night of 28 September 2011 and shared a consensual kiss with the woman in the back of a cab before her mood changed. Believing something was wrong, the taxi driver took the pair to a police station, where Mr Bramble was arrested."

:SHRUG:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was alleged that she was forced to put her hand on his groin whether it was by choice or force perhaps she wasn't impressed hence possibly the change of mood.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
the woman who had the arse pinch in the club confirmed she didnt see who did it, but that TB was smirking, she admitted that she had no idea whether it was him or not. The women in the cab had been snogging with him, then apparenly changed her tune

"Mr Bramble admitted that he was "quite drunk" on the night of 28 September 2011 and shared a consensual kiss with the woman in the back of a cab before her mood changed. Believing something was wrong, the taxi driver took the pair to a police station, where Mr Bramble was arrested."

:SHRUG:

So one woman was touched unwillingly, and believed it to be titus because of his reaction. I wouldn't call that 'making it all up'. Jumping to conclusions, perhaps, but she clearly was the victim of someone.

The second woman changed her mind (which she has every right to do) and the actions of the woman and titus was enough for a taxi driver to feel uncomfortable enough to drive them to the police. Again, not 'made up'

Accusations of this kind are always an awkward thing to discuss, "innocent until proven guilty" would automatically assume the alleged victim is lying, (which is wrong for them, because surely they're innocent of lying, wasting police time, slander, etc. until proven guilty of that?). And I can understand a need to point out that the attitude of "Titus at it again" was wrong to exhibit before the trial. But I'm uncomfortable suggesting because a woman couldn't prove in a court of law that she was a victim, that she is making it all up.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So one woman was touched unwillingly, and believed it to be titus because of his reaction. I wouldn't call that 'making it all up'. Jumping to conclusions, perhaps, but she clearly was the victim of someone.

The second woman changed her mind (which she has every right to do) and the actions of the woman and titus was enough for a taxi driver to feel uncomfortable enough to drive them to the police. Again, not 'made up'

Accusations of this kind are always an awkward thing to discuss, "innocent until proven guilty" would automatically assume the alleged victim is lying. And I can understand a need to point out that the attitude of "Titus at it again" was wrong to exhibit before the trial. But I'm uncomfortable suggesting because a woman couldn't prove in a court of law that she was a victim, that she is making it all up.

All very far points, and i agree with you, but in the case of the arse pinch, it was made up, she had no idea who did it, no-one saw it, but she managed to get the multi millionaire footballer charged with it, rather than any of the other people who were in the bar.

The taxi incident does sound a lot more worrying and the cabbie probably did the right thing, but if that wasn't enough evidence, what would constitute enough?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here