Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tips on getting rid of stray cats?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
tried cayenne pepper, oranges, water hose, shouting, garlic, vinegar....but the fat ginge moggy still meows outside all day long......and does not care what i do.

sensible answers only please....(as if :annoyed:)....

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This is interesting to me also - I have a problem with a neighbours cat using our front garden as it's shitting ground.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A guy in my office tried putting lion poo around his garden, apparently it's quite an effective way of getting them to stay clear.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The problem is I want to get rid of the poo smell from my front garden - I don't want to replace one kind of poo with another.

RUMBLE THEM:smokin:

Attachments

• 220px-Stray_Cats.jpg
    220px-Stray_Cats.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 335

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Leave a trail of Top cat food (whiskers or summin like that) That starts in your back garden and leads to your washing machine. Once he has fallen for your expertly masterminded trap, close the washing machine door behind him and turn on for a full spin wash.

That should do the trick

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The problem is I want to get rid of the poo smell from my front garden - I don't want to replace one kind of poo with another.

You get it in pellets (called Silent Roar I think) and they don't smell too much to humans.

Leave a trail of Top cat food (whiskers or summin like that) That starts in your back garden and leads to your washing machine. Once he has fallen for your expertly masterminded trap, close the washing machine door behind him and turn on for a full spin wash.

That should do the trick

Actually the shit of any top level predator will suffice. Leopard, Jaguar, Cheetah and I think that even wolf can be used. Dog shit is no good as those things are carrion eaters and don't count.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I've had an ongoing battle with my local ginger tom, who was using our front garden (and strawberry patch) as a loo.

I have found that a combination of carefully positioned ultrasonic cat-scarers and that garlic powder stuff can be effective for extended periods - but the little bastard does come back if the powder is washed away or the scarers aren't working properly for some reason.

... I'm thinking that I may well get a supersoaker to add to the armoury...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
wheelie-bin.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Ask Easy 10 to come round and punch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here