Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Timmy Mallet

Itsybitsy teeny weeny

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
timmymallett1.jpg

The Malletmeister General Returns to our telebox, a legend from the 80's and 90's trys to make a dramactic comeback but is he Winner or Wanker, going by your childhood memories?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Mallets mallet is a word association game you mustn't pause you mustn't hesitate if you do you get a bash on the head like this or like this, look at everyone at home and go Bleeurgh, look at each other and go Bleurgh.

Twathead.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's an annoying little tosspot with a paedo mouth, but I like watching people getting pissed off with him so I'm GLAD he's in the show.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Utter tosspot, but then BIGGINS and PASQUALE won the thing, so get your cash on him quick...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
He was amazing. I even went to see one of his live shows when I was little. I had the pleasure of being hit on the head by Mallet's Mallet.

... and who could ever forget Pinky Punkey.
21302.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He was always a total COCK.

I DID have a chuckle at the two new "celebrities". Timmy Mallet and some bloke from a vaguely sucessful 1980s pop duo called "Dollar".

It must be right old larf trying to recruit for that show. They must sit round deciding which desperate has-been you might never have heard of (or have completely forgotton) would eat cockroaches for £500 plus expenses.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
He makes me want to brain vomit.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I DID have a chuckle at the two new "celebrities". Timmy Mallet and some bloke from a vaguely sucessful 1980s pop duo called "Dollar".

The bloke from Dollar is more famous for selling burgers near Churchill Square!

I was never a big fan of Timmy Mallet but I do have a signed postcard and a picture of me with him....

....when I was 19......

......I was pissed and he came to a University night......

:down:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's an annoying little tosspot with a paedo mouth, but I like watching people getting pissed off with him so I'm GLAD he's in the show.

Spot on. What can be more annoying to someone like, the Dollar Van Day guy, who's spent the last 30-odd years in the pop world but has singularly failed to have a No.1 hit getting wound up by Timmy Mallett who HAS had a No.1 hit?!...

All they need to do is drop Jonathan King in there and him and Mallett can reminisce about the good old days.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
In the words of Tommy Boyd;

"The most odeous, unpleasant man I've had the misfortune to work with"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here