Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to make some BIG money today

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton will destroy Rotherham today. Don't let the win against Leeds fool you, we are a much much better side than Rotherham and I can't quite believe my eyes this morning when see the price on offer for Brighton to be leading at halftime/full time.

15/8 !, yes 15/8 I kid you not. I know, its mad isn't it. Brighton will get 2 goals in the first half, boss the game and end up 5-0 winners.

Knight will ravage their centre backs, Dazza Currie will run rings around their right back and Dickie Carpenter will boss the midfield, Cullip will have their forward in his back pocket and we will win some BIG money for Xmas.

May I be so bold as to suggest 100 pounds Brighton to win winning halftime/fulltime, at 15/8 , Ladbrokes or Bill Hill

Thanks.

GG

:drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
That has put a curse on the game now.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Oh well done GG, that's a guaranteed Rotherham victory now. Quick, change your mind publicly

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven't forotten the Crewe prediction and now this :rolleyes:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
5-0, its in the bag I tell ya !.:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
currie will do well to beat stockdale, knight will just get kicked in the air by swailes, and harding is gonna be completely ravished by campblell-rhys. it all depends who gets the first goal

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Last night I had a premonition that we lost 1-0 at home to Rotherham, bearing in mind that I have a history of lousy predictions, I hope this evens things up a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here