Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to get BEHIND McGhee tonight.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Like him or LOATHE him we have to take 3 points tonight, I think we really need to get behind the bloke tonight and the boys UP FRONT for that matter, i'm not happy with our league position, but if the board arent going to give him at least some kind of target to work to, then we just have to accept it that he will be here till the end of the season regardless of results, I cant be arsed banging on about it all day so COME ON YOU SUPER SEAGULLS.

:albion:

1066gull

What do you think we were singing at Reading?

I'm sure it was the Drinking pints of whiskey...

Correct if I am wrong.

1066Seagull said:
What do you think we were singing at Reading?

I'm sure it was the Drinking pints of whiskey...

Correct if I am wrong.
:dunce:

Is there any chance you can think before you post Mr 2 games?
There is a massive difference between away support and home support. At WITHERS you could quite easily fall asleep most weeks it's so quiet. What ROOGERS is suggesting is spot on.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
We need some manner of card-mosaic effect from the South Stand - 4,500 people uniting to spell out "MCGHEE OUT" would really get our message across. That, and non-stop booing from the off.

1066gull

I have been tio 2 home games and 1 away game you knob.

I am going to my fourth tonight.

So eat you words you piece of Bozzafilter.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
1066Seagull said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

1066Seagull said:

Eat my words? What a clueless wanker you are. 2 home games and 1 away game and you think you're qualified to talk about the usual atmosphere. Get a grip you f***ing moron. I don't give a monkeys scrotum how old you are or why you haven't been before this season, and, believe it or not, I'm happy that you want to go and support the Albion, the more the merrier, BUT I do think that you do yourself no favours by answering threads like this when you have no idea whatsoever what the f*** you're talking about.

SHUT THE f*** UP.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I reckon as it's a Friday so close to Christmas that people should be turned away if they DON'T turn up PISSFACED.

Well I have spent from 12-2 in the pub. Gonna finish work at 3 and head to Brighton and the Brewarey Tap. So by the time kick-off comes I will be well and truely wankered. So I agree. Anyone who turns up sober (children excluded, unless they want to) should be made to drink a bottle of whiskey in MM honer at the turnstiles.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
To be honest you should get behind McGhee and the boys EVERY game no matter what. All bitching should be done between games not during. When the boys are on the pitch everyone should be doing their bit to help them WIN!

Repugnant Toad said:
We need some manner of card-mosaic effect from the South Stand - 4,500 people uniting to spell out "MCGHEE OUT" would really get our message across. That, and non-stop booing from the off.

I would estimate you probably have enough support at the moment for GH OU

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here