Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

time is running out for Blackwell

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
is he back in full training, that was supposed to happen in march, its kept being said as this coming monday(every week or so) but I've yet to see it happen, anybody know whats happening?
its looking less and less likely to see him in action this season

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
true. its just a bit annoying we paid him all year for nothing,thats all

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
he was a good player last season, but i think butters has done great this year, deserves a pat on the back.

especially in comparison to last year where watching him blunder all the park was a tad embarrassing!!

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
bigc said:
true. its just a bit annoying we paid him all year for nothing,thats all

Especially as he was a Coppell loyalty signing who then buggered off to Reading at the drop of a hat. On that basis he should be sat in Reading reserves doing nowt.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If it aint broke dont fix it.

Would like to know we have some cover though. Saying that Virgo is a great center back.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Blackwell was good last year and that was Div 1, a whole lot different to Div 2.

If we go up then we will need Blackwell, and Butters as cover only.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Marshy said:
Blackwell was good last year and that was Div 1, a whole lot different to Div 2.

If we go up then we will need Blackwell, and Butters as cover only.

Im not sure if Butters could even manage cover. He really could stick the pace in div 1 last year. We'd have to bring in another center back.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Can't see him being match fit this season and I can't believe he will ever be a consistently fully fit player.

Agree also re Butters - even now he is fit he is too slow for First Div strikers. I'd rather play Cullip and Virgo.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Barnet Seagull said:
That tunnel gets right on my tits, there must be an easier way to get across the river.

Use one of the bridges!!!

Dertford Bridge, or Towar Bridge.

I think I'm getting my e's & a's mixed up

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Butters has done well and we are all pleased for he chap but he ain't no Blackwell. could play blackwell at full back though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here