Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Loft?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
0,,10433~3350603,00.jpg

The man to inject the creativity to our midfield? Thomson can't pass, Virgo can only hoof, is Loft the answer?

Loft will tear them apart...

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Is this meant to be funny? Or is this the sort of thing you post just so people notice you :jester:

You're a NERD of the highest order. The kind of guy, who at school got bullied everywere he went, the kind of guy who took a pack lunch into school when everyone brought stuff in the cafe; the kind of guy who stayed extra time after school to get his special little grades. GEEK.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Doug Loft.......it really is up to him......he will not get another chance.I rate the player,however i am not sure at what level. come on Doug this is your moment......take it or fade away....!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is this meant to be funny? Or is this the sort of thing you post just so people notice you :jester:

You're a NERD of the highest order. The kind of guy, who at school got bullied everywere he went, the kind of guy who took a pack lunch into school when everyone brought stuff in the cafe; the kind of guy who stayed extra time after school to get his special little grades. GEEK.

Well I might as well rise to it.

1) I don't know you, so i don't know how you can assess my personality. If that's the impression you get from NSC, then fair enough.

2) Your assessment is incorrect regarding bullying/lunches.

3) I didn't get special grades, or stay after school.

4) I genuinely think Doug Loft can make a difference to the Albion midfield. Why you need to rip into me because of that i don't know.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Did you really never once bring packed lunch into school? It was f***ing sad to bring sandwiches in though, as was wearing your rucksack on two straps. Kids should be rightfully beaten for that.

Of course I did...but not every single day...and given that there was about 90% of kids ate packed lunches it wasn't really an issue.

Unless i went to a whole school of Nerds!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here