Time for ELDER ?????

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He deserves his chance. Nuff said.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
think once we are safe,some of the fringe players ie elder,sullivan will get their chance,ready for are assault on the league next year

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
empire said:
think once we are safe,some of the fringe players ie elder,sullivan will get their chance,ready for are assault on the league next year

You are making the assumption that our best out of contract players will still be here. As we are making no effort (DW's comments about not talking contacts whilst his is in the balance) to sort contracts out, we'll have to hope that nobody nips in and signs them whilst we stumble through close season doing nothing until the 11th hour.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Caveman said:
Agreed something needs to be sorted on this and quick.

Someone phone Dick Knights Nephew up and try and get it sorted ASAP please.

You're joking DK couldn't even manage to sign up his own nephew although perhaps he didn't recognise him with that seagull on his head ...oh how I hope Gregory doesn't get the sack at QPR if they go down. I guarantee there will be an atmosphere at Withdean on the day QPR visit us.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Snoobs`Seagull said:
If elder was a bit fitter and sharper i think he would play every week.

That will come with pre season training. We all saw what it did to Guy Butters not doing pre season training with a club. Very difficult to do it on your own. As soon as he does he will become a regular for us and score goals. If he goes on to play as many games and be as reliable as Guy has then that is OK by me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
empire said:

i doubt we will sullivan in the side while kuipers is here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here