Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Lovejoy - from a press release

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
"Since his early days on the terraces as a young lad watching his beloved Chelsea, to producing and presenting the most famous Saturday morning football show in the world (probably), Tim Lovejoy is football! Connected to the football community on many levels, be it personal friendships with players, his work with the FA, or daily tweets to his 130,000 followers on Twitter, Tim’s passion for the game is unprecedented."

:wozza: :wozza: :wozza:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What do you disagree with?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What an utter, utter, UTTER f***ing CUNT, that man is.

[And is it not well established that he jumped on the Chelski band-wagon when the good times arrived? The glory-hunter twat.]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought Tim was Pasta.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
lovejoy.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Didn't he watch Watford rather than Chelsea ''on the terraces as a young lad'' Someone who I could never tire of punching in the face.

130,000 people give a shit though. Crodo is one. Who are the other 129,999?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't have any feelings for Tim Lovejoy one way or the other - he's a total non-entity in my mind BUT how the HELL has he managed to get 130,000 morons to sign up to his twitter updates :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't have any feelings for Tim Lovejoy one way or the other - he's a total non-entity in my mind BUT how the HELL has he managed to get 130,000 morons to sign up to his twitter updates :shrug:

He IS football though. Presumably EVERYONE into FOOTBALL, gets automatically added to Lovejoy.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Posted on here before but it's always worth reading Mr Footballs views on the beautiful game. Available in all good book stores.

"Why does travelling up to Middlesbrough or Sunderland or Blackburn mean you know more than me? Does it really mean that just because you go to away matches in far-away towns you are a bigger and, therefore, better football fan than me? Of course it doesn't. Now, whenever I'm challenged on the subject I tell people that I go away all the time but only if it's to Rome, Monaco, Barcelona or somewhere else equally glamourous in the Champions League."

"I was at the opening of an Adidas store on Oxford Street, London and it was like a Who's Who of Adidas stars. But you couldn't get anywhere near David Beckham. He was the main event. But his manager Terry Byrne came over to me and said that David would like to meet me."

"I loved my hair. I used every lotion and potion to keep it in tip-top condition: gel, mousse, hairspray, anything that kept it looking just right. I used to have the blondest highlights I could get. But in those days it wasn't as easy as now. They hadn't invented foil highlights. I had to sit with a swimming cap on my head which had holes in it, and the girl from the salon had a long knitting-needle style thing, which she used to dig into your scalp and pull out through the hole. But the pain was worth it to look good."

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Posted on here before but it's always worth reading Mr Footballs views on the beautiful game. Available in all good book stores.

"Why does travelling up to Middlesbrough or Sunderland or Blackburn mean you know more than me? Does it really mean that just because you go to away matches in far-away towns you are a bigger and, therefore, better football fan than me? Of course it doesn't. Now, whenever I'm challenged on the subject I tell people that I go away all the time but only if it's to Rome, Monaco, Barcelona or somewhere else equally glamourous in the Champions League."

"I was at the opening of an Adidas store on Oxford Street, London and it was like a Who's Who of Adidas stars. But you couldn't get anywhere near David Beckham. He was the main event. But his manager Terry Byrne came over to me and said that David would like to meet me."

"I loved my hair. I used every lotion and potion to keep it in tip-top condition: gel, mousse, hairspray, anything that kept it looking just right. I used to have the blondest highlights I could get. But in those days it wasn't as easy as now. They hadn't invented foil highlights. I had to sit with a swimming cap on my head which had holes in it, and the girl from the salon had a long knitting-needle style thing, which she used to dig into your scalp and pull out through the hole. But the pain was worth it to look good."

Sorry, I retract my earlier comment. He's clearly, in no way, shape or form, an utter CUNT...

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
From Wiki-
Tim is a keen supporter of Chelsea F.C though was originally a Watford FC fan.
Can somebody help me? I don't understand this.... Do people switch teams?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
From Wiki-

I think Tim himself had something to say on the subject (taken from the comments on WSC)

I was once dragged onto Soccer AM by some mates. We were 'fans of the week', and apparently we were only going on to wind Lovejoy up.
In the bar after the show, one of our group approached Lovejoy and asked him at what point he had switched allegiance from Watford (who he apparently used to support) to Chelsea.

His reply, and I quote, was delightful: "Shut the f**k up, you c**t."

As arrogant and self-delusional a man as I've ever met in my life.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From Wiki-

Now if he'd gone the other way I think I may have more time for him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here