Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiger Woods WOBBLES OFF after 9 holes

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Six over par, so toys out of pram. I'm sure the spectators and sponsors are delighted.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Still a legend, what he has done for the game of golf is immeasurable.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Probably tired after 9 holes , I mean he normally limits himself to 5 holes a day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What do you expect from someone like him?
What you mean in injured sportsman with a buggered up knee, who obviously has come back to soon.

Or do you have further insight.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Unless he has an injury I would say that is a pretty poor show and another nail in his reputation.

Surely he has the talent to get those 6 shots back over 3 rounds?

Just like his recent habit of club abuse, spitting and swearing this sounds like an attitude problem. Sponsors and fans will not be impressed - just as many (but not all) appear to have overlooked his nocturnal habits. The wheels are well and truly falling off his 'role model' hype.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Woods has still got immense talent. Sergio Garcia thats one Golfer who should do us all a favour and give up. Bottled it every time he came within a sniff of winning, not got even close for 3 years, derided the sport including spitting into a hole he screwed his putt at ( as usual ) and stated he would rather be on a beach than play in a major last year. He is I am afraid a Spanish Wanker.

f*** OFF GARCIA.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
no time for the bloke recently. His arrogance makes me sick. I suspect he shall blame an injury but hes not stupid... you can hit the ball in practise. you can also play a round or two before you enter the comp. Hes 6 over par walks off and blames the injury. Dont think Seve would have done something like that do you !!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
no time for the bloke recently. His arrogance makes me sick. I suspect he shall blame an injury but hes not stupid... you can hit the ball in practise. you can also play a round or two before you enter the comp. Hes 6 over par walks off and blames the injury. Dont think Seve would have done something like that do you !!

Not really as 6 over would be a good round for Garcia, Woods has higher expectations of himself.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Americans still idolise him, he was injured going into the tournament and I suspect that's why he was scoring so poorly and he had no alternative other than to pull out which is of immense dissapointment to us all, and the fans and sponsors.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey what a difference 18 months makes.
None of the bollox written on here would have been said then.

He limped out of The Masters with his leg in a brace.
He has not played since, and didn't even hold a club for nearly 2 weeks.

He's clearly still suffering and came back to soon.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Not really as 6 over would be a good round for Garcia, Woods has higher expectations of himself.

what did my comment have to do with Garcia ????? If im having a bad game on a saturday I dont just walk off.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Woods has still got immense talent. Sergio Garcia thats one Golfer who should do us all a favour and give up. Bottled it every time he came within a sniff of winning, not got even close for 3 years, derided the sport including spitting into a hole he screwed his putt at ( as usual ) and stated he would rather be on a beach than play in a major last year. He is I am afraid a Spanish Wanker.

f*** OFF GARCIA.

Garcia has, however, performed with great distinction in the Ryder Cup for Europe 6 times, helping Europe to 4 wins out of those 6 (once as a non-playing vice captain).

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Blimey what a difference 18 months makes.
None of the bollox written on here would have been said then.

He limped out of The Masters with his leg in a brace.
He has not played since, and didn't even hold a club for nearly 2 weeks.

He's clearly still suffering and came back to soon.

Defintitely still injured - he was really looking forward to this tournament and getting back to it, but seems he pushed himself too hard. He wouldn't be allowed to just walk off in huff because he wasn't playing well. Remember all the stick that Sandy Lyle got 2 years ago in the Open for walking off with a suspicious injury ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here