Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets to official Amex opening vs Spurs - 30th July

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
My mate (Spurs fan) has just txt me to say that they have announced that they are playing Brighton on the 30th July to officially open the Amex.

Does anybody know how tickets will be made available for this, eg if you are a season ticket holder for 2011/2012 will you get first refusal of your seat or will it be first come first served?

Thanks

James

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Never saw that coming

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so not Gillingham then?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
My mate (Spurs fan) has just txt me to say that they have announced that they are playing Brighton on the 30th July to officially open the Amex.

Does anybody know how tickets will be made available for this, eg if you are a season ticket holder for 2011/2012 will you get first refusal of your seat or will it be first come first served?

Thanks

James

Spurs are getting 2000.
The 1901 club can buy their own seats plus four more - anything left after that will go on sale to STH.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
*goestosearchforfacepalmimagesthathaventbeenseenbefore*

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No way, it won't be Spurs, reckon with Gus' contacts it will be a Chelsea XI, or the Man City game as agreed when we played them in the Milk Cup a few years back. Your mate is bullshitting you.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Thanks

James
This is the reply I got from the club:

Thank you for your enquiry. Tickets will be issued initially to holders of a ticket stub for six games from the Goldstone Ground, three games from Gillingham and ten from Withdean. Fans unable to produce ticket stubs are requested to produce other documentary evidence that they attended the games. These supporters will be entitled to purchase 73 tickets for the friendly against Tottenham Hotspur on 30th July, kick off 21:30. Tickets will then go on sale by lottery basis with Tony Bloom spinning the drum on Saturday 23rd July in the centre circle of the Amex Stadium at 22:30

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I wanted a 3 team competition with Donny & Wrexham so we could get half and half scarves. How annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here