Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for tonight

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can now go. Can I buy on the door or did we sell our allocation weeks ago?:dunce:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
I bought mine yesterday but I think I heard them say that they were sending the 150 odd left over back last night. I think...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Didn't sell out, but have not heard if they'll sell the remainder on the night or not.

Just contacted someone I know who has a spare to give you a shout via here - stay tuned.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
rang ground ..they saoid not selling any on night

Aug 12, 2003
Perth WA
From the Rushden site

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TONIGHT'S MATCH

Rushden & Diamonds' supporters are advised that, in order to maintain segregation, we regret that no cash admissions will be available to the Peter De Banke Terrace for tonight's home match against Brighton & Hove Albion.

Tickets for the North & South Stands and The Peter De Banke Terrace will be available from the Ticket Office to DATABASE REGISTERED SUPPORTERS ONLY For further information, please contact the Ticket Office on (01933) 652 936.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bozza said:
Didn't sell out, but have not heard if they'll sell the remainder on the night or not.

Just contacted someone I know who has a spare to give you a shout via here - stay tuned.

Thanks but I need three:(

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bozza said:
Give me a minute - I'll see what I can do...

You would be my hero :ohmy: but I think you may be jesting?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wasn't, but I've just contacted the bloke I know who had three spares yesterday has outted them all. Sorry fella.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Thanks anyway Bozza. Gonna take a flyer and go anyway and try and blag/lie/cajol my way in.

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
Just mill about the away end and you should be okay.... I have some spares at the moment that I will be looking to get rid of when I get up there....

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Tciket emergency

Chutney - call me on 07712485568 if you still have tickets for tonight. cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here