Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for the Shattered show

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Seeing as how you are all huge fans. I just received this email:-

Due to popular demand Channel 4 have increased studio capacity for the unique live transmission of the new hit TV show that everyone is talking about - SHATTERED.

Shattered is the fantastic new week long game show hosted by Dermot O’Leary where twelve participants compete to win £100,000 … just by staying awake!

The sleep-starved participants are living in a purpose built studio in the London’s Dockland area for what is proving to be the toughest and most extraordinary week of their lives. What’s more Dermot is actually living there with them (although he gets to sleep)! The more the participants sleep the more money they lose and every night they’ll have to compete against each other in a live task to keep their place on the show.

Dates available: Tues 6th, Wed 7th, Thurs 8th & Fri 9th January 2004. Doors open: 8.30pm
Location: Tobacco Dock, Pennington Street, Wapping, London (complete directions will be sent with your eTicket)

If you would like to be part of this amazing live television phenomenon please call either Emily or Austin on 0208 324 2700 as soon as possible.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Will Lucy be there?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I could not really care less about the show, even if my friend is on it. I have not watched it and probably wont. Sounds very boring to me.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yes.

But she might come back for the end bit.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my mate jason got down to the last 30,got pipped at the post by the other lad from brighton ,he is gutted but applyed for big brother as well

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Particularly as they're actually allowed up to two hours of sleep a day without penalty, for health and safety reasons. Which kind of negates the whole point.

I'd rather raise a glass to Ellen Macarthur, who when sailing in the Vendee Globe singlehanded round the world race went for over three months only able to grab little 15 minute catnaps, and averaged less than 3 hrs total in every 24.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here