Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Spurs

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Just got back from the Spurs game.....brilliant day out.....can,t wait for the next home game. Never realised there were so many women who were followers of the Albion.......! All dressed up to the nines......chatting away in groups about the price of breakfast cereals.......Season Ticket holders my arse....!!!!!!!!! If there is a "next time" Martin Perry......get a life and do it right....!!!!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Must admit, never seen so many "strangers" - but then again we don't take that many away usually do we !

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No! If I find out that a load a women chatting about shopping etc... got tickets ahead of me - I will be furious :angry: :angry: :angry:

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
but there were 'loads' (ie rows) of people who had no idea what wanting Falmer was about around me. lots of new extra £10 away subscriptions I suspect...

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Do you really believe that all the people there today belonged to the AMS........get real......... one guy belongs,....knows his mates do.....who aren,t going........applies for tickets in their name....bingo.....tickets for girly friend.......!

cdavis

May 14, 2004
The tradgedy of this whole sorry mishandled affair by Martin Perry, is that real supprters missed seeing "their team" in a classic game at a fantastic ground.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There was one very fit brunette supporting BHAFC today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Yes and one supposed supporter making a fool of himself on a train trying to 'chat' up a woman :angry: :angry: :angry:

Why who were you chating up then ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Four people next to me didn't make a sound all :censored: game.
Oh, and did you hear the bloke on S.C.R. who phoned in on his way to the match? He said his real team is Arsenal, but he watches Brighton's big games. :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
dougdeep said:
Four people next to me didn't make a sound all :censored: game.
Oh, and did you hear the bloke on S.C.R. who phoned in on his way to the match? He said his real team is Arsenal, but he watches Brighton's big games. :angry:

Wasn't Kevin the Ape ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
See you at Cardiff then ?

Maybe - need to negotiate first (if you know what I mean)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here