Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Saturday

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere but I haven't seen anything...has anyone got their tickets through in the post yet for the game on Saturday? I bought an extra ticket for family so expecting a paper one to come through the letter box at some point...

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Bought 2 last week for hubby and number 2 grandson. Still nothing arrived.
Went to the Amex to get them as well.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Mine arrived yesterday in the post

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Went to the ticket office today after phoning up and being told that tickets being posted are a real problem at the moment and they can't rely on the post.

I would phone them up and see if you are in a batch that hasn't arrived. If you ordered them when they first came out you should have them by now apparently.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Spoke to the ticket office today as am waiting for my dads ticket. They said that a batch was sent yesterday and the last batch will be sent today/tomorrow...and that if not received by Friday to let them know and they will issue a duplicate to be collected at the ground.
Hope this helps :)

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
cheers all, will wait until Friday before contacting the club then. Four of us are ok as we have our usual ST seats but we sneaked an extra one next to us for my sister in law and that's the one we're waiting on. I guess all this pesky snow doesn't help much either!

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
touts at Arsenal lastnight had tickets in the Brighton end, hope they never got them off the postman

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
touts at Arsenal lastnight had tickets in the Brighton end, hope they never got them off the postman

It won't happen, 'lost' tickets will be cancelled and replaced, anyone trying to use the original will get a red light when they scan it at the turnstile and won't get in..... simples.

McNulty

Jul 6, 2011
"Tickets for this game are currently off sale. More tickets could become available from Wednesday 23rd January; look out for ticket updates on HOME PAGE, on Twitter and via the club's official Facebook page."

Any news on this? I've been keeping an eye since 9am yesterday, but nothing.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
"Tickets for this game are currently off sale. More tickets could become available from Wednesday 23rd January; look out for ticket updates on HOME PAGE, on Twitter and via the club's official Facebook page."

Any news on this? I've been keeping an eye since 9am yesterday, but nothing.

I think the chances on any 'official' tickets being made available at this stage are pretty slim.

McNulty

Jul 6, 2011
Did people get any notifications that tickets went on sale? I am a season ticket holder but have been pretty busy with work so haven't had chance to keep an eye (or go to the last couple of games in fact), but I'm pretty sure I didn't get anything.

Annoying they went on sale before the opponent was even decided, didn't actually check until after the replay was played. My fault I guess. Still holding out hope...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Did people get any notifications that tickets went on sale? I am a season ticket holder but have been pretty busy with work so haven't had chance to keep an eye (or go to the last couple of games in fact), but I'm pretty sure I didn't get anything.

Annoying they went on sale before the opponent was even decided, didn't actually check until after the replay was played. My fault I guess. Still holding out hope...

All the onsale dates and exclusivity periods for STHs/various levels of loyalty point holders were on the official site just like for any other game.

:shrug:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm in my usual seat so I don't care :wink:

But seriously, this is another plus for the AutoCup Scheme I suppose

Not sure why this has a bearing on the Autocup scheme. The autocup scheme is available to sth only and therefore if you buy your ticket for the game, it just gets loaded on your smart card and you don't get a paper ticket anyway!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Post can't be relied upon, get along to the AMEX and sort it out. There will be a big queue at the ticket office on Saturday.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here