Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for a non BHA fan?

Bodspafc

Jun 23, 2011
Hi,

Plymouth fan here, I'm planning a couple of days in Brighton in October with a mate and fancied catching a game while I'm there (thinking maybe West Ham).

Anyway, I just wondered what I have to do to get tickets? Looks like I have to register or something? I had a similar weekend in Southampton last season but getting tickets was a nightmare and in the end I missed out on the match so I want to plan ahead a bit more this time!

Any advice on tickets would be appreciated, do you think West Ham will be a sell out?

Cheers for any help - Chris

PS - how's Nooney been for you?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Hi,

Plymouth fan here, I'm planning a couple of days in Brighton in October with a mate and fancied catching a game while I'm there (thinking maybe West Ham).

Anyway, I just wondered what I have to do to get tickets? Looks like I have to register or something? I had a similar weekend in Southampton last season but getting tickets was a nightmare and in the end I missed out on the match so I want to plan ahead a bit more this time!

Any advice on tickets would be appreciated, do you think West Ham will be a sell out?

Cheers for any help - Chris

PS - how's Nooney been for you?

Hi Mate
I think you might struggle with this one, Brighton fans are going to be fighting over approx 1000 tickets on general sale each home game, this is mostly due to the sale of 18,000 season tickets, meaning there are less available for the casual supporter. By all means register, you may have as much chance as anyone else if you do, but West Ham, like 90% of our home games this season, will be sold out.
You MIGHT be better off getting a ticket from West Ham but again, I expect them to sell their allocation out due to the new stadium.
Good Luck

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I would imagine tickets for that match will be hard to come by. There are circa 900 tickets for general sale each week in the home end and; I would be amazed if West Ham did not sell out their allocation.

Bodspafc

Jun 23, 2011
Ok, thanks for the info. I might re-think and come for a less popular game then, thought West Ham might be a bit optimistic!

I'll register and see what happens.

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here