Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticketing arrangements FC United

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Can anyone confirm the ticketing arrangements for this game? I'll actually be back in England then so will be desperate to go to the game.

Cheers.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Blimey give them a bit of time

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Available now to STH on the online ticket system.. under Cup Tickets... £25 adults, £14.50 U16... ouch!

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Do they still let fully-grown adults as U16s these days like they did at the Goldstone???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'll be there, looking forward to this one. Lets hope the F.A Cup can sprinkle a little bit of it's magic over the Withdean, could be an absolute goal fest!!!

:yahoo:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Can anyone confirm the ticketing arrangements for this game? I'll actually be back in England then so will be desperate to go to the game.

Cheers.

I expect it will go on sale to members/people on database come Saturday. STH's get priority until Friday/Saturday then on sale to members after that.
Won't go on general sale as FC United will have sold out their allocation (as their website states that fans WILL miss out given the allocation is going to be slim).
If you aren't on the database you probably won't be able to secure a ticket for our CUP FINAL.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Do they still let fully-grown adults as U16s these days like they did at the Goldstone???

DONT ask that, edit that post if i were you.
I was going to do the same thing last round against Woking (I'm nearly 18) and i was insulted like never before, called scum and everything :lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Available now to STH on the online ticket system.. under Cup Tickets... £25 adults, £14.50 U16... ouch!

If that is the case, then as a 17 year old, paying £25 is an absolute joke.

Lost a large amount of supporters there, i know NONE of my mates and those i know will be paying that.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
DONT ask that, edit that post if i were you.
I was going to do the same thing last round against Woking (I'm nearly 18) and i was insulted like never before, called scum and everything :lolol:

Why were you insulted?
Anyway, I'm 30, so it's not really a issue for me.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Why were you insulted?
Anyway, I'm 30, so it's not really a issue for me.

Got called a wanker, and one bloke even called me "worse than scum", for buying an U16 ticket when im 17 as there was no student price. I'm not bothered, i've had no problems at any away game i've done it before, and neither at the couple of home games either.
Go for it, but dont go on about it on here as you'll end up in a full on binfest, its suprising how many people on here have nothing better to do! :thumbsup:

Got called a wanker, and one bloke even called me "worse than scum", for buying an U16 ticket when im 17 as there was no student price. I'm not bothered, i've had no problems at any away game i've done it before, and neither at the couple of home games either.

Its not fair to call you worse than scum, but you have to ask yourself is this the action of 'a supporter'? when I was younger i'd bunk the train and nick from sainsbury's but I don't claim to be a supporter of BR or sainsbury's

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Go for it, but dont go on about it on here as you'll end up in a full on binfest, its suprising how many people on here have nothing better to do! :thumbsup:

Jesus. I only meant it light-heartedly anyway. There's no way I'm ever gonna do it at my age. Just bought my £25 ticket for Colchester.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Its not fair to call you worse than scum, but you have to ask yourself is this the action of 'a supporter'? when I was younger i'd bunk the train and nick from sainsbury's but I don't claim to be a supporter of BR or sainsbury's

Give the lad a break. When I was 17 I had f*** all money and what I did have I spent on drink and drugs. What would you rather and excitable pissed up 17 year old getting behind the team but doing the club out of a tenner or an empty seat?

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Give the lad a break. When I was 17 I had f*** all money and what I did have I spent on drink and drugs. What would you rather and excitable pissed up 17 year old getting behind the team but doing the club out of a tenner or an empty seat?

Well said.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Just been on the online ticket site and there's nothing under 'cup tickets'. Looks like they had second thoughts about the price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here