Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket touting in our ticket exchange?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This happened to me at a Carter gig. "Sell it to us for f*** all or take a hiding". Really f***ed me off. Waited until he was about to conclude a sale then nipped in and gave them my tickets for free. Cost me but worth it for how completely mental he went.

Good work. It's always nice to hear stories like this.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This happened to me at a Carter gig. "Sell it to us for f*** all or take a hiding". Really f***ed me off. Waited until he was about to conclude a sale then nipped in and gave them my tickets for free. Cost me but worth it for how completely mental he went.

Excellent! Have yourself an imaginary positive rep.

SPonthewing

Oct 23, 2005
Sarf Coast
i cant make some games in the west stand, i only want £20 for the ticket but have to trust someone with my card

To anyone who sells their spares on NSC I thank you. I don't live in Sussex now but have been a fan for 30+ years when all my mates were Arsenal Chelsea Leeds West Ham Man u and Liverpool but lived here. I had a few mates who went sometimes but now I know no-one in Brighton. My Mrs Converted the day she saw Kerry Mayo kick all his clearances in to touch - out of pity I reckon - 15 years ago. We go to away games mostly cos Withdean was just not worth the trip! Now we want to come to Falmer we have to rely on unpopular games like the dirge at Gillingham or pay for 1901 seats as they seem more available.

As for the card, a gent I met on NSC just handed me the spare card for 30 seconds whilst I went in! If you can arrange the card to be with someone you trust then the payer could meet them. 1901 members can get the tx transferred. A deposit would be ok and the club can cancel your card if you don't get it back for £10 I think so charge a £20 deposit and ask them to hand it in at the ticket office after the game if it is open.

We should keep this up and keep touts out so we do need rules - where would we be without rules my pub landlord asks......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here