Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket touting in our ticket exchange?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's up with this, the rules were no touting, but almost every ad there is asking or offering way over face value for tickets. Is Bozza going to remove the ban on touting, or uphold it and remove all the offending posts/ban people if they keep offending?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hang on so its people on NSC saying they will PAY over the odds for tix or its people SELLING over the odds?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hang on so its people on NSC saying they will PAY over the odds for tix or its people SELLING over the odds?
Both are happening, and both are as bad as each other. If you are one of those that follow the rules, sometimes you buy sometimes you sell, but when you want to buy and you see others are offering to buy a ticket for double the face value, what chance do you have?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Every purchaser of a ticket has to give a name etc to the club shouldnt they be doing more to stop this or is it impossible to stop.
I'm not talking about a tout buying loads of tickets, but when we can't use our ticket, selling it to fellow fans. If the forum rule is no touting, shouldn't it be enforced?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We are on it.
Do you want us to report on the adverts (ie, click the 'report' button)? And do you treat For Sale and Wanted threads the same? Ban them all.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Do you want us to report on the adverts (ie, click the 'report' button)? And do you treat For Sale and Wanted threads the same? Ban them all.

Yes. If anyone spots touting, clicking the "report" button would be very helpful.

Whether its for sale, or wanted, touting is not allowed, and both will be dealt with.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry I was thinking about the post quoted on Queing at 4am when a person said they knew somebody who had bought 3 tickets and sold them for £300 and then bought 2 more to sell. Sorry got my wires crossed.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I thought Hitony policed the tix exch with a rod of iron.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes. If anyone spots touting, clicking the "report" button would be very helpful.
Consider it done. Did a couple yesterday then realised they were all the same, so sought clarification.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Both are happening, and both are as bad as each other. If you are one of those that follow the rules, sometimes you buy sometimes you sell, but when you want to buy and you see others are offering to buy a ticket for double the face value, what chance do you have?

I agree it needs to stop. I was just interested to know who would be MUG enough to pay over face value for a ticket because, lets face it, they couldnt be bothered to get a tix thru the usual channels.

And I do count Brighton plastics in that, never been to a game, never will but "oh its Liverpool so now Im interestd"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus. 2 North Stand tickets for £250. [MENTION=17433]BrightonSeagull[/MENTION]1 , what a **** . Some people have no personal pride.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jesus. 2 North Stand tickets for £250. [MENTION=17433]BrightonSeagull[/MENTION]1 , what a **** . Some people have no personal pride.
If you go into that one, it was a joke. I asked him to remove it, and I've reported the others.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Now if these are tkts for sale then we should be forwarding the seller's id details to the club and in order to let them take action if they so wish.

I agree but would you not be considered 'a grass' by some on here. I wonder if the club read such threads about ticket exchange and sales.

Another question if a person sold tickets at above face value on here would Bozza or whoever give the club details of the posters correct name, as registered with NSC.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
who would be MUG enough to pay over face value for a ticket because, lets face it, they couldnt be bothered to get a tix thru the usual channels.
Actually, it was much harder to get tickets for Liverpool than I ever imagined. I've been to 6 games this season, but I've only got 50 points, and I tried to log onto the site from 8.30 until 10.15 ish, and failed.

I agree but would you not be considered 'a grass' by some on here. I wonder if the club read such threads about ticket exchange and sales.

Another question if a person sold tickets at above face value on here would Bozza or whoever give the club details of the posters correct name, as registered with NSC.

As if I'd give a **** Brian?

If the club is going to continue to "unofficially tolerate" NSC's ticket exchange as it did during the Withdean years then it has to be operated in the same manner - Bozza's rules are clear. Report any touting to the mods, don't issue any warnings justpermanently ban anyone doing so, and if NSC has their i/d then send it on to the club and let them ban them to. Sorted.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually, it was much harder to get tickets for Liverpool than I ever imagined. I've been to 6 games this season, but I've only got 50 points, and I tried to log onto the site from 8.30 until 10.15 ish, and failed.

Thats interesting as I would have thought that for 6 games you would have got at least 60pts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here