Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticket office

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
phoned up the ticket office to enquire about buying a ticket for tonights game, and after pressing half dozen buttons to right dept i then got ..... your in queue postion 2, and played load music, waited for 5 mins and gave up, carnt be bothered, the old system was so easy.. phone up a brighton number, press option 5 and straight through.. now its 0845 etc etc.. forget it !!!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You don't think they might be quite busy this morning?

You can just press 5 when it answers. Your only complaint seems to be it's an 0845 number now... are you for real ??

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I went in there at half nine. They have got people waiting to buy tickets and the phone ringing non stop. The club should have more people taking the calls but please don't have a pop at the guys who eventually answer the phone.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Ticket office or ticket system is a joke and losing us support. My kids are rapidly going off the idea of going to another game as I promised we would get tickets to some recent matches.
I sent off ticket applications for myself and my two kids on the vouchers that were sent to the junior seagulls members. I applied for Oldham as my first choice and Hartlepool as my second choice game. I didn't recive any tickets or any communication back. Two weeks ago I sent an email to tickets@bhafc.co.uk to see if they have any record of receiving my application but did not recive a reply. I have sent another email last week and still have not received a reply.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I ordered mine yesterday afternoon, and got virtually straight through

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
phoned up the ticket office to enquire about buying a ticket for tonights game, and after pressing half dozen buttons to right dept i then got ..... your in queue postion 2, and played load music, waited for 5 mins and gave up, carnt be bothered, the old system was so easy.. phone up a brighton number, press option 5 and straight through.. now its 0845 etc etc.. forget it !!!!

Exactly.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
We have a cup game this evening and then 3 big league games coming up of course the bloody ticket office is going to be busy. FFS why all the bloody moaning.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We don't need part time fans that can't be bothered anyway! Can't you buy online?

Well you seem to have internet access so order it online! Either way you have to pick it up at the ground.

Or would that not give you something to bitch about?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
:bla:

Well everybody else seems to be doing it, so I thought I'd give it a go. :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here