Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Office Upgrade

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just tried to buy a Donny ticket online and it's down for maintenance so I tried the blower and that is just a recorded message saying everything is shut (even in person) for essential maintenance.

Anyone know what they are actually doing?

Re-opens tomorrow in case anyone cares.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has anybody got the number for the Mid Sussex Times?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Someone told me they are introducing a new 'loyalty' scheme, with greater priority given to people who only purchase away tickets. About time too.

or I might just have made this up!

Hopefully the closure is to enable one to purchase travel vouchers and match tickets as part of one seamless online transaction with the items delivered in the same envelope. Has anyone seen a large "tick here to purchase a travel voucher with this ticket" box being delivered to the Amex?

Promise that this is my one and only moan about the fantabulous stadium. Drove past it on Sunday, daughter insists that the roof resembles a giant Pringle.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Someone told me they are introducing a new 'loyalty' scheme, with greater priority given to people who only purchase away tickets. About time too.

Yes, and the priority also applies to the food queues at half-time.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Brilliant... just right if you want those tasty Prawn Ramen Noodles :thumbsup:

BTW, are you allowed to post subliminal messages on NSC? :wrong:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I heard Harley crashed the ticket site trying to get himself a seat for last Saturday. :shrug:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I rememeber them saying at the game on saturday that they would be closed for upgrade, but I cannot remember how long they said.

I reckon its the exchange system they have bene promising for the new year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here