Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office say orient pay on gate!! Suprise!

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
Dont shoot the messenger this is what our ticket office have just told me when i rang! SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED PREVIOUS COULD NOT SEE IT!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No shooting required. thanks for confirming that, see you later.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
When the phone lines and the shop are so busy they don't help themselves by not posting this information on the website.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I tried to phone Borient ticket office for an hour earlier... they just kept cutting the line... well run business.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
When the phone lines and the shop are so busy they don't help themselves by not posting this information on the website.

I do find it quite amazing that BOTH official websites have yet to update with this information, pretty useless really!

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
0845 496 1901, here is their number, call em low ques got straight through, hopefully they will say the same as they told me! could not get through to orient, just rang and rang, but i too find it strange neither website has been updated!

Dont shoot the messenger this is what our ticket office have just told me when i rang! SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED PREVIOUS COULD NOT SEE IT!!

Firstly, Bounce, as many as possable need to see this as ticket exchange is full of fans wanting tickets, so this message WILL result in more going

Secondly, why apologise for posting a message that is clear beyond doubt as to it's content? If it's been done to death before, don't fuckin open it, If some sad f*** feels the need to 'fixture' it or even 'funnier' "give us an f..." that's their 15 minutes of fame. (i've finished now)

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
well dont want to be the one thats got it wrong just saying what they told me, have included their number if people want to check, as i would if i could find no other proof it was PAYONDAY, and sum 1 had created a post saying it was

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I tried to phone Borient ticket office for an hour earlier... they just kept cutting the line... well run business.

There are those who will tell you it is ONLY the Albion ticket office that is out to prevent people buying tickets to watch football matches.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm toying with the idea of popping up after work (I work in Croydon) but I certainly don't want to get there to find it's sold out (in the away section).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm toying with the idea of popping up after work (I work in Croydon) but I certainly don't want to get there to find it's sold out (in the away section).

I'm leaving brighton about 3pm and hoping for POTG, if I fail then I'll try the Home stands, if I fail there then to the PUB it must be!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There are those who will tell you it is ONLY the Albion ticket office that is out to prevent people buying tickets to watch football matches.

Ah well, chance worth taking, only 20 mins from work to Brisbane Road.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
There were a thousand+ left yesterday so we won't sell out on the gate.

Who cares about Real Madrid and Barcelona? This is our team and the way we are playing we all want to be there.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here