Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Master -another rant.

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
Got a ticket off them today for the Portugal game. Definately selected a cat. 2 ticket for £75. Got to the end of the long automated process and the robot told me the cost was £122, which is cat. 1 price. Agreed because I did not want to lose the booking & miss out.
Rang them back & spoke to a person. Cat 2 still available and he changed the booking after speaking to a supervisor. Rip you off whenever they can. Twisters.

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
800 were sold today to people like me who would have had a ticket if we had finished 2nd in the group. They have my money for that game also which they do not refund until end of July.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Yes got one for my other half as she had a voucher - ended up with the Cat 1 ticket as well. I already had a Cat 2 voucher for this match. Woo hoo , roll on Saturday! Saves trying to find a ticket out in Gelsenkirchen! We are celebrating getting a ticket, the cost will be thought about later when we get our credit card bills!!

Still 50 tickets left out the 800 which will go on general sale to engalndfans members at midday! I can see a huge scrammble for so few tickets!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
NewtownRoad said:
Got a ticket off them today for the Portugal game. Definately selected a cat. 2 ticket for £75. Got to the end of the long automated process and the robot told me the cost was £122, which is cat. 1 price. Agreed because I did not want to lose the booking & miss out.
Rang them back & spoke to a person. Cat 2 still available and he changed the booking after speaking to a supervisor. Rip you off whenever they can. Twisters.

Worst "look at me, I've got a ticket" thread EVER.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My heart bleeds for you. Not.

Reminds me of the time I won a Ferrari in a free prize draw. How f***ed off was I when I found out I would have to pay for my own petrol.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Think yourself lucky mate, I'll be buying from a tout so god only knows what i'll end up paying. In fact, if you want you can come and moan to me about paying £122 for a ticket but be warned, you'll have a fist in your face quicker than you can say "700 euros"

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
I hear what you say & understand that people are paying big euro's to touts. Still doesn't make it right the way ticket master operate if you have the option of a ticket.

I have seen England away 9 times since 2004 & qualified for 1 gteed ticket in Germany although I paid Ticket Master for 3 games. They do not refund me for the other 2 that did not happen for another month. I had to pay again for this ticket.

Not moaning or boasting about going. I travel for my own enjoyment not some blind faith in a team that generally disappoints. I was simply pointing out the shoddy way us supporters are treated. The £50 I saved will pay for a hotel in Zagreb. You going Billy?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
NewtownRoad said:
I have seen England away 9 times since 2004 & qualified for 1 gteed ticket in Germany although I paid Ticket Master for 3 games. They do not refund me for the other 2 that did not happen for another month. I had to pay again for this ticket.

Not moaning or boasting about going. I travel for my own enjoyment not some blind faith in a team that generally disappoints. I was simply pointing out the shoddy way us supporters are treated. The £50 I saved will pay for a hotel in Zagreb. You going Billy?
Hard luck mate, that's part of the reason I didn't rejoin englandfans for this campaign, it's alot of effort and you're still not guaranteed tickets at the end of it. Now I just take my pick of away games and take my luck with the touts, that's my chioce I suppose. Should be going to Croatia but haven't got any plans yet, the eastern europe games are a good laugh. Will have to let a badly hit bank balance go up a bit before I book anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here