Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Exchange

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thing is they may not be newbies they may have been round for a long time just not posted much (or at all) you dont have to have an account to read.

But I do chuckle at the " I was a STH at the Goldstone, went to Gillingham, blah blah blah posts" almost having to justify their credentials.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
They have to justify their credentials because there are so many precious self-righteous morons on this board

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Thing is they may not be newbies they may have been round for a long time just not posted much (or at all) you dont have to have an account to read.

But I do chuckle at the " I was a STH at the Goldstone, went to Gillingham, blah blah blah posts" almost having to justify their credentials.

I dont think anyone could have lurked for years and NOT started an account to post about some of the crap that is posted on here at times, and we are all guilty!!

And I still want/need/would like/demand 2 saints tickets...you will get to sit next to my wife as well!!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I dont think anyone could have lurked for years and NOT started an account to post about some of the crap that is posted on here at times, and we are all guilty!!

And I still want/need/would like/demand 2 saints tickets...you will get to sit next to my wife as well!!

:needpics:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just because they are new to NSC does not mean they are NEW to BHAFC. If anything it probably means they just have more a life than most of us...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here