Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket advice - u18’s

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I’m interested in going to see the u18’s next season. Had a look on the ticketing part of the website and it seems they only sell tickets for u21’s. Can you go to the u18’s?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Might not be relevant, but my boy ran the line at a U14s match a few months back and it was basically the parents only. I got in as a parent (albeit of a match official) but after filling in a form.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I’m interested in going to see the u18’s next season. Had a look on the ticketing part of the website and it seems they only sell tickets for u21’s. Can you go to the u18’s?
No, in a word (unless you're a scout).

Only exception would be a home tie in the FA Youth Cup.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
No, in a word (unless you're a scout).
But if he wants to go badly enough…,.

IMG_4415.png

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Your only chance of seeing them will be to see (some of them) at the Burgess Hill pre season friendly next week - Calde brought an u18s squad to play the Hillians at last years equivalent match.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Your only chance of seeing them will be to see (some of them) at the Burgess Hill pre season friendly next week - Calde brought an u18s squad to play the Hillians at last years equivalent match.
It’ll definitely be mostly U18s…….….confirmed by sauces on both sides. I’ll be there (as the BH ground is a 3 minute walk :laugh: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here