Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thugs on the Train

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There's always a post match tale of a fat, a ginger, and a MUG these days.

Jan 30, 2008
Okay, I appreciate this is old news; first opportunity to weigh in since the incident. But here's how this thing unfolded, first hand. 10.42 train from Clapham Junction..(I'm waiting with my nephew). Train comes in and doors open..., the crowd moves towards the doors at which point a baby faced fat lad, clutching a bottle of Becks, barges past us uttering ridiculous words like, "let's steam it" in an affected accent as though he'd just walked off the set of Eastenders... Naturally, I turned to him and simply said excuse me...seemingly the wrong thing to have said at this point. Fat Boy has an instant and enormous over-reaction and starts mouthing of (more Eastenders stuff). So now he's in front of me boarding the train but holding up boarding of the carriage for all. At this point the crowd swell is such that there's a surge in which I'm up against Fat Boy and he gets pushed into the train with force. And here begins the altercation... FB confronts me calling me an effing Mug multiple times...then he comes at me and my nephew instinctively shoves him back...and FB thankfully is taken by the swell down the carriage away from us. For anyone on this thread who has previously interpreted this as youthful or good-natured drunken exuberance, be under no illusion it was anything but. This was pure unadulterated venom from FB and his mates who spent the rest of the train journey texting to and fro about and gesturing just how they were going to take my nephew and me down...more Eastenders Speak...I contacted Southern Rail and they have the whole thing on their CCTV....it probably looks comical but it wasn't.. believe me.

NB..., I've been an Albion fan 40 years, lived through the lunacy of the Palace; Millwall; WHU days etc when bloke's actually got hurt. I was in the North Stand when Spurs "took" our entire end (and they did..lock stock and smoking...) but never have I been confronted with an Albion fan wanting to "take me down"...and accentuate... for saying excuse me...

FB was accompanied by a bunch that appeared to revere him...a ginger haired bloke with a Wall Eye..and about 5 others...their language and manner was an embarrassment to BHA...A married couple who boarded at E Croydon spent 35 mins in fear...and I did try to dissuade them form boarding...outcome...we all got off at HH...to escape those scum bags...our fellow fans...!

So that's it...from the horse's mouth...and for the avoidance of all doubt, the OP is my brother and the respondent my nephew...TWO separate people...

And FINALLY, what a great night at Fulham, this nonsense notwithstanding....BHA...till I die..., hopefully not at the hands of amoebe FB...calling me a MUG...where has that expression come from anyway... ?
Sounds like sour grapes to me need to get a grip ,sounds like a shit soap opera
regards
DR

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Okay, I appreciate this is old news; first opportunity to weigh in since the incident. But here's how this thing unfolded, first hand. 10.42 train from Clapham Junction..(I'm waiting with my nephew). Train comes in and doors open..., the crowd moves towards the doors at which point a baby faced fat lad, clutching a bottle of Becks, barges past us uttering ridiculous words like, "let's steam it" in an affected accent as though he'd just walked off the set of Eastenders... Naturally, I turned to him and simply said excuse me...seemingly the wrong thing to have said at this point. Fat Boy has an instant and enormous over-reaction and starts mouthing of (more Eastenders stuff). So now he's in front of me boarding the train but holding up boarding of the carriage for all. At this point the crowd swell is such that there's a surge in which I'm up against Fat Boy and he gets pushed into the train with force. And here begins the altercation... FB confronts me calling me an effing Mug multiple times...then he comes at me and my nephew instinctively shoves him back...and FB thankfully is taken by the swell down the carriage away from us. For anyone on this thread who has previously interpreted this as youthful or good-natured drunken exuberance, be under no illusion it was anything but. This was pure unadulterated venom from FB and his mates who spent the rest of the train journey texting to and fro about and gesturing just how they were going to take my nephew and me down...more Eastenders Speak...I contacted Southern Rail and they have the whole thing on their CCTV....it probably looks comical but it wasn't.. believe me.

NB..., I've been an Albion fan 40 years, lived through the lunacy of the Palace; Millwall; WHU days etc when bloke's actually got hurt. I was in the North Stand when Spurs "took" our entire end (and they did..lock stock and smoking...) but never have I been confronted with an Albion fan wanting to "take me down"...and accentuate... for saying excuse me...

FB was accompanied by a bunch that appeared to revere him...a ginger haired bloke with a Wall Eye..and about 5 others...their language and manner was an embarrassment to BHA...A married couple who boarded at E Croydon spent 35 mins in fear...and I did try to dissuade them form boarding...outcome...we all got off at HH...to escape those scum bags...our fellow fans...!

So that's it...from the horse's mouth...and for the avoidance of all doubt, the OP is my brother and the respondent my nephew...TWO separate people...

And FINALLY, what a great night at Fulham, this nonsense notwithstanding....BHA...till I die..., hopefully not at the hands of amoebe FB...calling me a MUG...where has that expression come from anyway... ?

Genuinely depressing post, I'm sorry you had to go through something like that after such a fantastic evening.

There really are some brain-deficient absolute 24-carat knob-cheeses out there who are several steps behind on the evolutionary scale, and have absolutely no clue what utterly RANCID and abhorrant human beings they have become. Scum doesn't even cover it. An immediate bolt-gun to the head for these utter cretins would do society an incalcuable favour beyond value.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That's a brilliant rant Easy :lolol::clap:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Considering how few ginger fans we must actually have they sure do seem to get up to a lot hi-jinx. Fair play to them I say.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Genuinely depressing post, I'm sorry you had to go through something like that after such a fantastic evening.

There really are some brain-deficient absolute 24-carat knob-cheeses out there who are several steps behind on the evolutionary scale, and have absolutely no clue what utterly RANCID and abhorrant human beings they have become. Scum doesn't even cover it. An immediate bolt-gun to the head for these utter cretins would do society an incalcuable favour beyond value.

Rant-tastic stuff there Easy. :thumbsup:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Interesting juxtaposition of this post with the one that immediately precedes it...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To balance this thread out...

I was on that train from Clapham back to Brighton, which was obviously standing room only. We were tightly packed, it was stinking hot, and me and my mates were all standing. One of our group was lightly dozing as he stood (or so we thought), until he suddenly went all floppy and collapsed. Thankfully there was no room for him to fall, but it was totally out of the blue. Yes, we'd all been drinking earlier but not since about 7.30 that night when we'd left the pub, and none of us were anywhere near pie-eyed at the game. One of my other mates hauled him up, whereupon another passenger in a seat stood up and said "here you go, get him here". We sat him down, and a girl gave him her bottle of Coke, followed by several bottles of water from other passengers. By the end he was ok by the time we hit Shoreham.

Just shows the incredible contrast from utter vermin this human race produces dunnit.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Pretty pink fairy

Sounds like sour grapes???? what the ... are you talking about??? Threatening Drunken morons on train purporting to be Brighton Fans...do you does anyone have anything to say in support of them. I would certainly grass (seems to be the word) on them and hope expect club to react firmly wherever incident happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here