Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thug watch starts here..................

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
With the English Nationalist Alliance standing up for all our rights by coming to Brighton on a packed bank holiday and parading round the streets in baggy shorts and tight fitting shirts reminding us of our right to be English and proud. ( I keep forgetting that, I dont know about you but i need a gentle reminder every now and again)

Anyway all quite here at the top of Elm Grove :hilton:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
With the English Nationalist Alliance standing up for all our rights by coming to Brighton on a packed bank holiday and parading round the streets in baggy shorts and tight fitting shirts reminding us of our right to be English and proud. ( I keep forgetting that, I dont know about you but i need a gentle reminder every now and again)

Anyway all quite here at the top of Elm Grove :hilton:

Quite what?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
ha911363_d01_540h450w.jpg

CCTV... Top of Elm Grove. Live Feed:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just heard three them coming over from Kent have just had their third McDonalds Breakfast of the day and now struggling to fit into the 1995 Fiat Panda they borrowed for the day. ETA put back a couple of hours.

Latest news is that they couldn't find anyone capable of reading a map, weren't able to steal a satnav in time and were last seen on the A2 stopping random people and asking for directions to Brian!

sammy g

..............More updates, two of them have just fallen out quite badly. Initially they were discussing what place, if any, Eskimo's would have in their new world order. The argument became heated and returned to the unfortunate night in 2004 when one them became romantically involved with a convincing transvestite in Chathams most exclusive night-spot.
The ENA have divided once again they are now called The English Patriots Defence Battalion Determined to rid England of anyone not over 17 Stone and wearing Stone Island Alliance or EPDBDTREOANOSWSA.............snappy.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here