Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread full of SHIT Albion supporters

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
My last game was Preston (0-0) back in March/April 2005 or 6!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Please elaborate...

I boycotted Cheltenham and Hereford. I wasn't happy with the selection of Adam Virgo in midfield. I then decided that I would boycott another couple of games if Virgo played any part of the Hereford game in midfield, which he duly did - hence missing Hartlepool. Why pay good money to see a central defender on the right wing?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I boycotted Cheltenham and Hereford. I wasn't happy with the selection of Adam Virgo in midfield. I then decided that I would boycott another couple of games if Virgo played any part of the Hereford game in midfield, which he duly did - hence missing Hartlepool. Why pay good money to see a central defender on the right wing?

Good man, completely agree. Unfortunately though, I fear you may be missing a lot more games now. Hawkins is undroppable again (Micky described him as "outstanding" last night), and Forster and Murray are surely definite starters when fit. Virgo back in midfield on Saturday then.....

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't go to reserve games even though at Gary Harts testimonial dinner I told Ian Chapman I would as they were going to be at Lewes.

Dean Wilkins was at the next table laughing and joking with DK actually Dean was laughing and joking DK was studying his steak knife!!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Only done the home games this season, haven't been to any away games yet.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm starting to get really bored being an Albion fan and I've gone past the stage of caring when we lose.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I've got into this bad habit of laying into the team on here when we're shit...(every game)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here