Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread full of pathetic 'my stand is better than yours' dribble.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
100_0566.JPG

Banner looked good, sorry there's no sound! :bowdown:

D

Deleted member 18477

Bla bla bla! Bare in mind how many more people are in the West Stand compared to the North Stand, didn't hear a single song from the West! You lot really need start living up to this fabled wall of noise!

Step it up for Barnsley please. The north's meant to be our 'loudest stand'.. Heard more from the Cardiff fans than you lot last night.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its cardiff not Arbroath!!! 3 hours to get back tops! Home in time for TV-AM. Easy!

So i take it you will be going to the return fixture then. We took about 700 last year and i reckon about the same again. Maybe closer to 500.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Its a f***ing mission to get back to Cardiff midweek. Did you go to Hull away last year after the Liverpool game. 175 we took. Thats poor. Oh but then we did get back about 4.30am.

Hats OFF to all who went but it was a piss poor turnout. Perhaps 6,000 had spent so much on their half and half Liverpool scarfs they could not afford a Hull ticket though?

there were a lot of people in the north stand on the right side not singing at all, also laughing at those giving it some welly! i can only hope theyre not regulars. btw, i'm at the back on the right so can see all the way down so i can see whose not singing!

on another note, left side of the north sounded proper loud!

I hope you are going to report them to the song police !

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Step it up for Barnsley please. The north's meant to be our 'loudest stand'.. Heard more from the Cardiff fans than you lot last night.

Of course you did ;) I think you'll find the West stand with its 12000 capacity should be the loudest! So step it up please :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
there were a lot of people in the north stand on the right side not singing at all, also laughing at those giving it some welly! i can only hope theyre not regulars. btw, i'm at the back on the right so can see all the way down so i can see whose not singing!

on another note, left side of the north sounded proper loud!

Ok if you are at the back of the NS how can you see who is and isn't singing in front of you

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lol so the thread title has changed, touched a nerve did I? Ha you soppy bastards...

I changed it. And no, it didn't touch a nerve, I just thought I'd make it clear to everyone what a shit, tedious thread it was, to save them opening it :thumbsup:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Ok if you are at the back of the NS how can you see who is and isn't singing in front of you

cause they also tended to be looking sideways as opposed to forwards.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Regarding the number of empty seats last night, perhaps this was due to one time supporters who have now joined a choral society, it certainally made it easier to speak to those around you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here