Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread full of pathetic 'my stand is better than yours' dribble.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Good at times in the WSU last night.

North were good at times.

Heard East once

Didnt hear the south

Hope saturday everyone will be louder after a few more beers

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
The we're the North/West was slowly moving into we're the North/South.

There was minor contribution on the West, but I've heard a lot better in this stand.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bloody hell, what a PATHETIC thread full of PATHETIC posts.

North: "I couldn't hear the west"
West "I couldnt here the north"

You do realise we ALL support the same team right?

I am in WSU and a proper RACKET was made on quite a few occassions (especially in our excellent 15 minute spell) by all areas of the ground. You do realise you are going to be mostly hearing the area YOU are sitting in, right? That's just OBVIOUS.

Chris0979

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing, Sussex
Though, to be honest, this stand rivalry bitching is a bit pathetic...

I don't see this as bitching more of constructive criticism. Sitting in the North Stand it was great but not as vocal as some games, East Stand Family were great West Stand heard a few times and when East Stand Upper joined in it was loud but I agree with Shaolinpunk if all the stands sing at once it would be amazing!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

I am in WSU and a proper RACKET was made on quite a few occassions (especially in our excellent 15 minute spell) by all areas of the ground. You do realise you are going to be mostly hearing the area YOU are sitting in, right? That's just OBVIOUS.

Spot on, embarrassing thread that keeps appearing.

Last season, I could barely hear the North from the WSU, or vice versa.

From the SW corner, 100m away the North was loud last night, WSU inaudible, WSL occasionally vigorous.

Time to call and answer with the South stand, NSK

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Spot on, embarrassing thread that keeps appearing.

f***ing hell guys it was a gentle bit of banter, get over yourselves! Honestly...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Its not about the level of support we give its all about hearing........ err what did you say?

DanielT

Theres a small group of very vocal lads at the back of WSU block B who are very enthusiastic singers which is obviously good but who sing completely out of time with everyone else (WAY too slow). I dont like to criticise keen singers, but they actually have the effect of stifling the singing in our block because as soon as a chant starts, they join in very loudly, completely out of time and no-one else can keep time properly. If any of them read this, keep up the enthusiasm and volume, but please SPEED UP so you're in time with everyone else!

Hope your not trying to get them to speed up gosbts... we've spent a year trying to slow everyone down!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
f***ing hell guys it was a gentle bit of banter, get over yourselves! Honestly...

Ok then I'll join in.

'My stand's better than your stand'

'Oh no your stand is much worse, even the east stand is better than yours'

'no it isn't'

'yes it is'

etc etc

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not really difficult was it, they only had a "few fans travel - poorest away support ever.

Its a f***ing mission to get back to Cardiff midweek. Did you go to Hull away last year after the Liverpool game. 175 we took. Thats poor. Oh but then we did get back about 4.30am.

New rule- you may only pass judgement on stands other than your own.
Otherwise it is like comparing our own kids to other peoples in terms of bias!
Though the SW corner, back rows, are the best all round views and atmos in the stadium.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
there were a lot of people in the north stand on the right side not singing at all, also laughing at those giving it some welly! i can only hope theyre not regulars. btw, i'm at the back on the right so can see all the way down so i can see whose not singing!

on another note, left side of the north sounded proper loud!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It was louder all round than last season for the first half, tension effected the second half I think, had Bruno's drive hit the net it would have rocked until the end.

It should be noted it was the WSU that started We're the **** stand chant just after kick off and when the East and West all sang together it sounded brilliant in the north

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here