Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread full of pathetic 'my stand is better than yours' dribble.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I barely heard North Stand either from my seat in WSU of that helps.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the WSU is turning into the old Goldstone West stand, the fans have seen better days, Noise levels were well down on last year, maybe the loud ones are away on a cruise? :wink:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Kids in the East were magnificent this evening, especially for an evening when many didnt go - I would expect them to show th WSU up on Saturday.

There was no wall tonight, come on guys - lets build it for Saturday

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
North Stand Louder than ever!!

I have to say the extra seats in the top of the east have made the North stand sound defeaning! More noise must be being kept in the stadium with more people in the stadium- Nice one my albion brothers- Hopefully you will have a goal or two to celebrate on saturday

:bhasign:

D

Deleted member 18477

North were poor last night. Could barely hear them. Step it up north stand please!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Where was it last night?? Didn't hear anything of note and was out performed by the kids in the East?

Too many prawn sarnies to be had, then full tummies. Not the done thing singing in 1901 - actually would probably result in a ban i guess. i even saw a man with a scarf in there, how dare he not wear a suit and tie!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The acoustics in the ESU, close to the north, were louder than anywhere else I've sat. It was obvious a year ago the ground needed finishing, and with not much left to do it's starting to look and sound great.

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
Theres a small group of very vocal lads at the back of WSU block B who are very enthusiastic singers which is obviously good but who sing completely out of time with everyone else (WAY too slow). I dont like to criticise keen singers, but they actually have the effect of stifling the singing in our block because as soon as a chant starts, they join in very loudly, completely out of time and no-one else can keep time properly. If any of them read this, keep up the enthusiasm and volume, but please SPEED UP so you're in time with everyone else!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I sat in WSL-A I could hear WSU, they had their moments. South stand sounded good when they got chanting, but I don't think enough of them were chanting to sound loud for the north to hear. The west stand/north stand chant was replied to by we're the south, but i would say only 20% responded. It's early days, I think it'll get better - south stand has potential.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
North were poor last night. Could barely hear them. Step it up north stand please!

Bla bla bla! Bare in mind how many more people are in the West Stand compared to the North Stand, didn't hear a single song from the West! You lot really need start living up to this fabled wall of noise!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I sat in WSL-A last night, and heard the north stand a lot. "Are you Wrexham in disguise" was funny, had to explain why they were chanting that to a few people sitting around me, who then giggled and just carried on. South stand sounded good with the 20% or so getting involved, if you're one of those people. I take my hat off for you, you sounded good. Only a matter of time before we can get the south stand to be just as loud as any other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here