Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread Full of Fast Show Sketches

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
finding it hard to think of a favourite scene - but that show spawned many catchphrases.... "I was very drunk" "scorchio" "with my reputation?" "brilliant" "suits you" "I'll get my coat" "jumpers for goal-posts"
most quotable sketch show ever.

from a quick youtube search I'll go for this one

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bob Flemming was a legend

I was "Googling" to see if the "...diggers and a really big crane" sketch was on YouTube and stumbled across this thread from another, lesser known, soccerball club.

Why did we ever like the FAST SHOW? [Archive] - CPFC BBS

I used to like "Swiss Tony" who even managed to get his own series on BBC3/4.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Where's me washboard?

0.jpg

How Queer!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll give you that the Ted and Ralph drinking game was very funny

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Bob Flemming was a legend

Indeed. Especially the farting Labrador sketch (after he took the cough medicine), the one where he falls in the river, badger watching and the one where he and the country bumpkins did a take off of Steeleye Span's All Around My Hat. Don't know if they're on YouTube, and wouldn't have a clue how to embed if they were. Unlucky Alf was a favourite of mine too, falling into a hole left by road workers, managing to electrocute himself, and having the whole village take the rise out of him, while he carried on about how nice they were.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Indeed. Especially the farting Labrador sketch (after he took the cough medicine), the one where he falls in the river, badger watching and the one where he and the country bumpkins did a take off of Steeleye Span's All Around My Hat. Don't know if they're on YouTube, and wouldn't have a clue how to embed if they were. Unlucky Alf was a favourite of mine too, falling into a hole left by road workers, managing to electrocute himself, and having the whole village take the rise out of him, while he carried on about how nice they were.

I thought the funniest was when he finally took cough mixture yet managed to splatter it all over the mirror as he kept coughing just before he swallowed it - marvellous scenes

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I thought the funniest was when he finally took cough mixture yet managed to splatter it all over the mirror as he kept coughing just before he swallowed it - marvellous scenes

Here you go, if this works okay:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y6pZtLwX3h0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I always liked the "today I'll be mostly eating........." guy for some unknown reason. But was a young teen at the time. Was just so random sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here